Predicting Kevin Harris to Miami on Tuesday

Bama is making sure they don't get caught slipping like they were last year in the early signing period. They have the bags at the ready so lets just hope they f*ck up and leave a paper trail.
It will certainly make the bag schools up their game. Problem is, they won't be caught. In order to be caught, someone has to actually be trying to catch them. The only schools that will be caught are the ones they don't want messing up their business model. Ole Miss, for example.

Advertisement
Yup, he only sees part of it while there is a plethora of posters on this board who know when someone gets paid, how much, etc. Really????

I will restate my opinion - I'm sure he knows about shenanigans. But, I think what will be eye opening to him is seeing how much of a disadvantage it is for Miami.

They only hire them back until they pay off the Camaro they were “donated” when they were 18 year old recruits (Or 23 year old recruits in Ridley’s case).
Now that Jobe is there, he can rent as many cars as possible.

Coaching and development matters, but more as to how the team performs. We are fans so we want them to win while they are here and good development and coaching is important to that. But really most of the time, the NFL mainly cares more about potential and most of the time they don't even really care what you learned or developed in college. They are going to teach you to play how they want regardless.

Advertisement
Tune stayed?

Screen Shot 2018-05-01 at 2.00.37 PM.png

He was all set on Miami last week and then something happened this weekend to change his mind. Saban and Lupoi got in his and his family's ear. Kids change their mind on a daily basis, it sucks but that's recruiting. On to the next kid.

This unfortunately isn't surprising.

Zero ***** given about this kid. Would I like him? Yes!! Either way Richt will have a great 2019 class at the end of the day. There’s a storm comin with or without this dude!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
He was all set on Miami last week and then something happened this weekend to change his mind. Saban and Lupoi got in his and his family's ear. Kids change their mind on a daily basis, it sucks but that's recruiting. On to the next kid.
Something happened = Kid got paid.

God I can see that fat faced smile of Coach Kuck after he announces like he did something. We’ve got to drag people this year.

Advertisement

It’s all in the wording. “Predicting Kevin Harris to Miami...” is just too definitive when you’re talking about teenagers and you can’t accurately predict their mood five minutes from now. Just setting reader expectations too high.

Then there’s 2 SEC teams in particular ... if they really want somebody, unless the family is extraordinarily immune to inducements they will get who they target. Miami doesn’t play that game. One particular glaring example of this last signing period. Sometimes it’s the inducements, sometimes we’re outrecruited, or both. But you have to take into consideration that for the most part, Richt has a stellar history as a recruiter. He’s rarely out recruited.

Anyway, just my opinion. It’s your job to predict, but the wording is a catch-22. If it was me, I’d be saying things like “there’s a 80% chance, barring a last minute change of heart” and leaving myself a way out.

If this kid does go to Bama I hope he does get drafted and makes millions because a degree from Bama ain't worth **** anywhere.....

This is such a stupid lame-*** take....... same one said about FSU. Its a university that provides a good education, especially since what you get out of it is pretty much on each person. Maybe not as good as Miami in several areas, but to say its worthless is beyond dumb. I'd like to know where you and some of the other idiots on here got their degrees from cause I imagine 10% would be a high estimate for people who actually went to UM or a better school.

This is such a stupid lame-*** take....... same one said about FSU. Its a university that provides a good education, especially since what you get out of it is pretty much on each person. Maybe not as good as Miami in several areas, but to say its worthless is beyond dumb. I'd like to know where you and some of the other idiots on here got their degrees from cause I imagine 10% would be a high estimate for people who actually went to UM or a better school.
**** mr Bama alumni. Chill out lol

Advertisement
Just going to reiterate- any "final trip" to any of these god forsaken inbred cess pools typically is synonymous with bags being dropped

A kid can have a face tattoo of Sebastian the Ibis, but if he sets up a visit to the Klansmen prior to his commitment, he probably isn't coming here

Thanks for the info.

Sounds like it'll be Bama. A "final trip" to TusKKKaloosa aka a final check to be collected prior to commitment.

Georgia dropping so many bags, wouldn't surprise me Bama ratted them out to their pals in the NCAA.
Won't happen for one big reason.... KIRBY knows where the bodies are buried at bama. Kirby was there a long time. So if it gets spilled on UGA it will be spilled on bama too

Alabama will be over the NFL salary cap by June of this year.Saban targets the recruits and his bagmen go out and execute.Alabama football players parking lot looks like a Sabah car dealership.

At what point does anyone with any kind of authority do something about this? If you see it, then others do too.

Advertisement
Back