Predicting Kevin Harris to Miami on Tuesday

Advertisement
Would be HUGE. A blue chip talent in a premier state at a huge position of need that we beat some big dawgs for. I see you Coach Simpson, I see you. Continue to prove me wrong with your recruiting efforts. Crossing my fingers as we have a LONG way until Wednesday but sounds good.

Advertisement
Would be a big get for Coach Simpson, this was his first test to see how much pull he would have in Georgia & this is a Homerun hit snatching up a 4-star kid with some **** good offers.

Harris's coach at Grayson coached under Coach Jess for several years, so he shoulda been selling Kev on coach Jess more than anybody. Great to hear that we were able to land this kid without too many politrics having to take place.

Great pickup!

Advertisement
If he picks us it will be a show a few things.

1.) Jess Simpson is a goat and can recruit with the big boys.
2.) Kul still sucks as a recruiter(probably using the same worn out slogan)
3.) Richt let his hair down and won a gamble (for the moment) using an OV in the spring
4.) Richt and Diaz must really trust Simpson to use an early OV.
5.) Repeat #1

Advertisement
If he picks us it will be a show a few things.

1.) Jess Simpson is a goat and can recruit with the big boys.
2.) Kul still sucks as a recruiter(probably using the same worn out slogan)
3.) Richt let his hair down and won a gamble (for the moment) using an OV in the spring
4.) Richt and Diaz must really trust Simpson to use an early OV.
5.) Repeat #1

Great post. My opinion..

Out of state kids should be allowed to use their Officials in the summer. The early signing period doesn't leave a lot of weekends after the season and Miami isn't a cheap city to visit on your own dime.

The local kids can come down anytime and we should save those officials for closing time. I loved the huge official visit weekend we had last year with all the commits.

Richts gotta change his style when the system calls for it. Hopefully this helps him realize that.

Huge pull!

Advertisement
So Simpson has already passed Kul as a recruiter.

Off topic but I wonder what Simpson used to get Kuls heel mark imprints off his desk? Or did he just get a new one?

Advertisement
Back