Predicting Kevin Harris to Miami on Tuesday

Advertisement
Hartley must be on him...along with Simpson. Man this would be HUGE! Hope you're sauces are solid. Would be great for the U

Advertisement
Live look in at Kul hitting the recruiting trail

Attachments

• IMG_0798.JPG
    IMG_0798.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 84
So you’re telling me they poach our DL coach and DONT have him recruiting against us head to head. To big time coaches that’s easy money by simply negatively recruiting, combined with the bags and recent run at bama. Kul is really *** on the trail fr.

Advertisement
So you’re telling me they poach our DL coach and DONT have him recruiting against us head to head. To big time coaches that’s easy money by simply negatively recruiting, combined with the bags and recent run at bama. Kul is really *** on the trail fr.
hes there to teach, they know he cant recruit

Also to let let Saban know wtf we doing because bama needs sfla athletes and targets them every cycle. Tosh can recruit with the best of them and if Simpson beat him thats a good sign.

Advertisement
Advertisement
the kid is highly rated but before you can s h i t on kul's recruiting he has to be better than garvin and rousseau

Kool was a great talent evaluator, perhaps the best DL coach in the country in that area when you look at what he did here and at Mizzou.

But he was an unwilling recruiter. Hence why we have same great talent, but only 12 total DL, and that's including a grad transfer.

Early returns on Simpson suggest he might be a better fit here. No way in **** Kool would have landed this kid here, so it will be impressive if Simpson can pull it off

Advertisement
Back