Predict Your Five Stars and Five JAGS

Status
Not open for further replies.

reidz5

Redshirt Freshman
Banned
Who you got as the ones who are going to make the greatest impact during their tenure here and the ones who are going to be buried in the depth chart for their whole career?

Stars:
- N'kosi Perry
- Navaughn Donaldson
- Jonathan Garvin
- Amari Carter
- D.J. Johnson

JAGS:
- Derrick Smith
- Bradley Jennings, Jr.
- Brian Polendey
- Zach Dykstra
- Zalontae Hillery

What do you think of my list? Deep down, you know most of it's true.

Advertisement
Dykstra is the only JAG in the class right now.

Garvin, Jennings, Steed and Weldon are the most underrated in the class. All high 4 star upside.

I think Steed is going to be a f**king monster. Kid has of the charts physical ability.

4.33 20 yard dash for a 220 pound HS LB is off the charts.

I generally agree with you OP. But you clearly didn't watch Bradley Jennings JR tape, he's very very quick and intuitive, I think he'll excel as an OLB here. There's a reason both FSU and UM fought for him

"Deep down you know most of it is true"
Dude you merely chose our 5 lowest ranked recruits and 4 highest recruits a long with an athletic man child in Garvin.

OP listed our 5 lowest ranked recruits by the services to come up with his list.

What a genius.

Who you got as the ones who are going to make the greatest impact during their tenure here and the ones who are going to be buried in the depth chart for their whole career?

Stars:
- N'kosi Perry
- Navaughn Donaldson
- Jonathan Garvin
- Amari Carter
- D.J. Johnson

JAGS:
- Derrick Smith
- Bradley Jennings, Jr.
- Brian Polendey
- Zach Dykstra
- Zalontae Hillery

Advertisement
You guys are all making fun of the thread yet no one is actually disagreeing with my statements. I chose both high and low-rated recruits for my stars and then I chose the prospects that everyone knows are reaches and most likely will not amount to anything at UM.

Stars:
- N'kosi Perry
- Navaughn Donaldson
- Jonathan Garvin
- Amari Carter
- D.J. Johnson

JAGS:
- Derrick Smith
- Bradley Jennings, Jr.
- Brian Polendey
- Zach Dykstra
- Zalontae Hillery

I think your list is a little bit racist.

Advertisement

Garvin, Jennings, Steed and Weldon are the most underrated in the class. All high 4 star upside.

I think Steed is going to be a f**king monster. Kid has of the charts physical ability.

I don't know if you meant to say 40-yard dash. If you did, than I can GUARANTEE you that he did not run a 4.33 40. I think he will be a good player, but the 40 times you people throw out here are ridiculous.

I don't know if you meant to say 40-yard dash. If you did, than I can GUARANTEE you that he did not run a 4.33 40. I think he will be a good player, but the 40 times you people throw out here are ridiculous.
I think he ment 20 yard shuttle.

Advertisement
This thread is a perfect example of why this site is no longer the quality site it once was.

Weak *** thread.

People just wanna be like "I told you so!" "I called it!"

Embarrassing.

Advertisement

I think he ment 20 yard shuttle.

Ok thanks, that makes more sense.

Stars:
- N'kosi Perry
- Navaughn Donaldson
- Jonathan Garvin
- Amari Carter
- D.J. Johnson

JAGS:
- Derrick Smith
- Bradley Jennings, Jr.
- Brian Polendey
- Zach Dykstra
- Zalontae Hillery

What an *****!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back