Predict Your Five Stars and Five JAGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who you got as the ones who are going to make the greatest impact during their tenure here and the ones who are going to be buried in the depth chart for their whole career?

Stars:
- N'kosi Perry
- Navaughn Donaldson
- Jonathan Garvin
- Amari Carter
- D.J. Johnson

JAGS:
- Derrick Smith
- Bradley Jennings, Jr.
- Brian Polendey
- Zach Dykstra
- Zalontae Hillery

What do you think of my list? Deep down, you know most of it's true.

This coming from the poster that wants Miami to run a triple option based option...

Advertisement
Alot depends on who works hard and who doesn't....a kid like Derick Smith has the physically to be a star....

You guys are all making fun of the thread yet no one is actually disagreeing with my statements. I chose both high and low-rated recruits for my stars and then I chose the prospects that everyone knows are reaches and most likely will not amount to anything at UM.

What did you base your predictions on, especially the kids you have as JAGS?

-Height/Size
-Level of competition played in high school
-Star ranking of the kid
-highlight film
-first hand knowledge
-personal opinion with no basis

This thread is a perfect example of why this site is no longer the quality site it once was.

This thread is a perfect example of why this site is no longer the quality site it once was.

Yep, posters bashing recruits before they even get here? Smfh

This site has always been like this.

That is still terrible

Yep, and players like E. Reed, R. Maryland and so many other great players would be on the JAG list because people are just star whores.

How many 4 and 5* players have rolled through with aspirations of the NFL, not Hurricane football, didn't want to follow rules, or play disciplined ball? How many couldn't cut it in the classroom, were overrated, decided they were more important than the team, got injuries and never made an impact?

Using the logic many on this board use you would think the NFL draft would be all 5* player in the first round, then 4* and so on. However, as many players have shown it doesn't work that way.

It's sad that someone would call a player committed to your team a JAG before he ever stepped foot on campus, better yet, signed his letter of intent. Great fan you are OP!

JAGS:

- Bradley Jennings, Jr.
- Zach Dykstra
- Zalontae Hillery
- Mike Harley
- Evidence Njoku

Harley's not even committed to the Canes. Dykstra and Hillery are projects in terms of development, so I don't understand we're labeling them JAGS. Other schools do this as well.

And LOL at Njoku. You'd figure posters would learn their lesson with David Njoku who's shaping up to be a 1st/2nd round draft pick after having two years of film. Evidence is starting to go in that direction as well given his physical presence.

Some of the posters on here are a flat out joke.

Advertisement
****** thread, this isn't behind a firewall. Kind of **** that if I'm recruiting against Miami for a player I forward a link and say "fans". ADAT

I've figured this out before just cant remember the exact percentages but if you look back at our last 5-6 classes the 4 star guys succeed well over 50% of the time while the 3 star guys make it less than 50% of the time .

Simple as that.

JAGS

[MENTION=10826]reidz5[/MENTION]

Advertisement
Donaldson
DJ Johnson
Dallas
Carter
McFarland

Will need to evaluate the worst recruits later. Will report back.

Advertisement
I'll list the five stars not going to list jags because I am not going to bash anyone before they even get here.

1. Perry
2. Garvin
3. Burns
4. Donaldson
5. Mcfarland

JAGS:

- Bradley Jennings, Jr.
- Zach Dykstra
- Zalontae Hillery
- Mike Harley
- Evidence Njoku

Harley's not even committed to the Canes. Dykstra and Hillery are projects in terms of development, so I don't understand we're labeling them JAGS. Other schools do this as well.

And LOL at Njoku. You'd figure posters would learn their lesson with David Njoku who's shaping up to be a 1st/2nd round draft pick after having two years of film. Evidence is starting to go in that direction as well given his physical presence.

Some of the posters on here are a flat out joke.

you the joke evidence is no where near david coming out of hs and David was playing both sides of the ball too not just offense.... Evidence is in training we have no time for projects... If possible would replace him with Mcmath from La

when it comes to hillery and dykstra i dont see them touching the field that much especially if we sign Slaton and Herbert/Telfort ( and for the record guys in development stage end up being jags ask loftus,mahoney,milo,jahair jones etc....)

Mike Harley Pete said was in... he's 5-9 155 soak and wet getting compared to Phillip Dorset that's scary... he had Trevon Grimes and Sam Bruce to take pressure away from him last year and did ok and this year still wasn't the main threat it was Grimes and yet the only school that really wants him is WVU and he goes to a school full of elite prospects no real major title contenders are knocking for his services..... hmmmm.... replace him with the young bull from belle glades if he has the grades/scores

yall need to wake the F up and stop playing with your ****s

Advertisement
Yeah this thread is a joke. Just because a few kiss will be backups and not play early because they'll need time to develop doesn't mean they'll be JAGs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back