Predict Taggart's tenure at FSU

Advertisement
As much as I hate to admit it, Mullen, IMO, has a greater chance of success than Taggert and that will only increase the pressure on Taggert.

I sincerely believe they made a terrible hire in WT. They'll have some success next year because of the guys Jimbo recruited, but then they're in trouble.

Advertisement
All I know for sure is they have no idea what they are in for when they come down to the Rock this year. I saw an article pop up where they are feeling all good bc they had a lot people at their spring game. The headline was literally "Spring game attendance more than Miami's average 2017 attendance" How pathetic. We are already in their heads. No excuses this year. Must be a solid convincing win and preferably a good old fashioned 31-0 beat down.

Send them back to Tally in complete self doubt. Not talking just about the players either. Us fans need to demoralize their entitled fans with an atmosphere even crazier than ND game.

All I know for sure is they have no idea what they are in for when they come down to the Rock this year. I saw an article pop up where they are feeling all good bc they had a lot people at their spring game. The headline was literally "Spring game attendance more than Miami's average 2017 attendance" How pathetic. We are already in their heads. No excuses this year. Must be a solid convincing win and preferably a good old fashioned 31-0 beat down.

Send them back to Tally in complete self doubt. Not talking just about the players either. Us fans need to demoralize their entitled fans with an atmosphere even crazier than ND game.
FSUattendance.jpg

When this is your senior day, do not brag about your attendance compared to Miami.

As much as I hate to admit it, Mullen, IMO, has a greater chance of success than Taggert and that will only increase the pressure on Taggert.

I sincerely believe they made a terrible hire in WT. They'll have some success next year because of the guys Jimbo recruited, but then they're in trouble.

Easily. Mullen is a goober, but he’s an extremely experienced coach at the Power 5 level and has coached in big games.

Taggart has like five years TOTAL of Power 5 experience. Four of them as a running backs coach. He has no clue what he’s doing at this level. As soon as people get some tape on him, he’s going to get blown out regularly.

If the FSU game is at night, FSU will get a biblical beatdown.

Last edited:
Advertisement

I want to be up 30 with 15 targeting penalties

Apparently Taggert is installing an uptempo spread offense this year, per espn. It's something I wish Richt would have done.

Advertisement
Back