Predict CANES-FSU Score

Advertisement
I said we would stomp throttle them long before they got expsoed. They will come out fired up for the first few minutes then get smacked. 38-17.

Yeah I know, rivalry game and all, preseason rank etc. They are living off recent reputation. Good teams don't get stomped like they did against UL or get lit up by every team. Canes come out angry and focus and win in Miami for the first time since the OB and end the 6 game losing streak.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I still see a relatively close game. I recall in 2002 Miami had this loaded team and FSU coming off a shocking OT loss to L'Ville(IIRC) that would end up losing like 5 games nearly won at the Orange Bowl

Point being this is a rivalry game

31-27 good guys

Advertisement
I'm not going to make a prediction yet but the fact that the one guy who picked FSU to win a close game got down voted to oblivion is ridiculous.

Don't kid yourselves, this is going to be an extremely difficult game. FSU is a wounded animal. A very, very dangerous wounded animal.

They have 5 star talent all over. Kelly is going to be coaching for his job. You can bet your *** he's gonna come up with a good game plan. Our offensive line failed the only real test they had so far and that was against ******* FAU. I'm very worried about Darling and Odogwu vs the pass rush. On defense, three freshman LB's vs Cook is a huge mismatch. We also haven't faced a QB who can throw the ball. That's going overlooked for some reason.

I'm not saying we'll lose but the way this game is being talked about by some is insane. FSU lost games vs two very good teams. We haven't faced anyone. This is going to be a dogfight.

Last edited:
Advertisement
38-20 Miami

We run the hurry up a good portion of the game and keep their defense on it's heels. Our D-line and the crowd noise rattles their young qb (who's shown a propensity to lock in on his receivers and throw into double/triple coverage when pressured) and force a few early momentum changing turnovers..

Advertisement
I honestly have no freaking idea. Momentum says we roll big. Rivalry and the way this series has gone says it's close. I say 35-20 Canes but nothing would really surprise me man. Glad we got the 8PM nationally televised game and a win would do great things for this program.

Their OL was supposed to be their strength and they've look like garbage. This was (according to Jumbo) their most talented team he's ever had. Their WRs don't scare anyone. Their running game has been sub par. And their defense has more holes than a pool hall. With all that said, it's a rivalry game, and anything can happen.

I think Coach Richt has us ready and we prevail.

FSU - 38
MIA - 27

Kaaya throws a late INT and FSU scores to put the game away.

I lean to the shootout side of things.

No matter how much we have a talent advantage, we almost never beat them by 2+ scores. The last blowout on our side was a game in which we had an enormous talent advantage and still, we could only manage a 1 score lead at halftime (2001). For whatever reason, despite talent advantages, we rarely can outgun them convincingly.

I think Cook will shred us and Francois will have a decent game.

Good guys - 37
Bad guys - 24

Advertisement
Back