Predict CANES-FSU Score

Lulz at all the "rivalry game" talk, how much good has that done us the last six years?
We're either better this year or we're not. I refuse to believe their defense can stop our offense. Kaaya has averaged 350yds a game vs them and it won't change now. Richards has a monster game, he's our Kelvin Bryant.
38-24, Miami

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lulz at all the "rivalry game" talk, how much good has that done us the last six years?
We either better this year or we're not. I refuse to believe their defense can stop our offense. Kaaya has averaged 350yds a game vs them and it won't change now. Richards has a monster game, he's our Kelvin Bryant.
38-24, Miami

Its done us alot actually.FSU was probably 21 pts better then us 2 years ago yet we lead the entire game until the last 2 minutes and last year they we probably 12 or points better then us and again we lead with 3 minutes to go . Miami in Miami is probably 17 points better then this garbage FSU team but I suspect it is close for 3 qrters and then we pull away on a kaaya bomb to Richards , a Walton run of 45 yards or so and in the last 2 minutes we pick off a desperate Francois for a pick 6 and win 42-21

This game isn't gonna be close. Rick is gonna go w blazing tempo, and he's not gonna let up.

45-10

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kaaya has the ball with 2 minutes to go and a chance to win..

LETS Hope thie scenario doesnt play itself out other wise we win

Advertisement
Advertisement
38-35, and not sure who wins. Notes have really struggled against Dual threat QB's, hurry up offense QB's. We are not that type of offense. ****, lets go Canes 38 FSU 35.

Advertisement
Back