Predict CANES-FSU Score

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
US 41
Them 27

They come out desperate and jump to a quick lead.....we draw close at the half and then pummel them into submission in the second half.

The weather may keep the scoring down, but even the storm hits, we win by double digits.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I have no idea what them losing to UNC is going to do to that team's morale. Maybe they pack it in the rest of the year, maybe they rebound. Hopefully it's the first option...

Either way, it's just Miami's time. Time to end this terrible losing streak, time to win back the recruiting trail, and time to get back to being the best team in the best state for college football.

Miami 34, FSU 28.

Advertisement
I have no idea what them losing to UNC is going to do to that team's morale. Maybe they pack it in the rest of the year, maybe they rebound. Hopefully it's the first option...

Either way, it's just Miami's time. Time to end this terrible losing streak, time to win back the recruiting trail, and time to get back to being the best team in the best state for college football.

Miami 34, FSU 28.

Absolutely nothing.This is a rivalry game,a conference game,and a game for bragging rights.They will not lay down.We will get their best and I believe that we will come out on top and end the streak.Saturday we will start our own streak.

34-20 Free Shoes

This will be the first team Miami has played that can throw a forward pass..... Secondary will be exposed

Advertisement
Back