DE: McCord, Hoilett
OLB: Johnson, Armbrister
MLB: Perryman, Cornelius
OLB: Kirby, Gaines
CB: Gunter, Crawford
CB: Howard, Dortch
S: Bush, Rodgers
S: Jenkins, Highsmith

Burns, Carter, Muhammad, Bond and Grace could slip in here during the summer.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Gunter is really physical, but it would not surprise me in the least to see Crawford in the two deep. I don't believe Finnie is still on the team.

Don't think Clements is going to be on the two deep the way Al was talking about his future being in doubt.

Advertisement
To the OP:

Lewis probably won't be ready for spring so I put Waters in his spot. Johnson is suspended so move Gabe Terry into a LB spot. Greene will be on the 2-deep on the DLine. This should be the most competitive Spring ball we've had in some time. Should be fun..

Advertisement
This roster looks so nice...when was the last time we've got to see a roster where the punter was not the second string DL. Love what we have.

TE: Sandland, Cleveland, Walford, Dobard.

If we're not playing favorites, I think Sandland overtakes Walford as our "Pass catching TE", also consider the fact that Walford is horrible at blocking in the trenches. I think we can get through the season without Dobard burning a shirt, but as far as the spring he's on the field with Walford in 2 TE situations.

WLB: Kirby/Armbrister, Cornileus
MLB: Perryman, Gaines/Blue
SLB: D. Bond, Figuerora, Terry

Gotta consider the reports of Eddie Johnson being suspended. Bond appears very physical, and has the size and speed to step in and mix it up; only question is how he looks against the pass. Kirby came on late, but is still young, and Ambrister is still in the midst of transitioning as a LB. I'd like to face those two guys off at the same position, to make them both better. Figuerora, another JUCo guy, looks good, but not as ferocious as Bond IMO. Cornelius just hasn't progrssed like Ambrister, and will be on S/T when Johnson gets back.

Note: I can also see Figs battling Ambrister, and Kirby behind Perryman in the middle, but he's too good to keep off the field, and not utilize him for some healthy competetion; to make other guys better. Also give Gaines a chance to fine tune his instincts...he is getting better (that freshman year was horrible).

Last edited:
I agree with most except I probably would stick waters as the #4 receiver, for now, till Lewis and Lockhart get healthy, also I'd rather see blue and terry instead of Cornelius and armbrister as reserves, also think Alex Figueroa could get some serious burn

Oh and please EJ, be a goon, but be just civilized enough so that you don't get suspended or kicked off the team

Advertisement
I'd be pretty shocked to not see Shayon Green on the two-deep. Not particularly because of his play but he does have a lot of experience.

You can take EJ off the depth chart. Dudes that have ****ed up as many times as him don't suddenly straighten out. Just a matter of time before he's gone.

QB: Morris, Dewey
RB: Duke, Crawford, Dillard
FB: Hagans, Dillard?
WR: Dorsett, Waters
WR: Hurns, Scott
TE: Sandland, Walford
RT: Henderson, Gadbois
RG: Linder, Wheeler, Wells
C: McDermott, Wheeler
LG: Feliciano, Isadora
LT: Bunche, Flowers

DE: Chickillo, Hamilton