Pre-Paradise Camp Q&A

@Geo305 arent we really high on sde jalen carter from apopka and what would a realistic 2020 wr class look like with so many options
I remember reading somewhere that Carter is number 1 overall on the board for 2020. Someone said he was the best player in the state according to UM. I swear I read that on here lol

Advertisement
I stated before I have a Gilbert Frierson vibe about Tyrique Stevenson. I can’t say with concrete evidence right now where he would sign in the end but as of today, I think it’s Miami just based of what I have heard and seen so far.
Is Tyrique Frank Gore’s cousin?

Frierson was definitely not offered what The Freak is being offered.

He will be taking the money, signing with UGA and his mom will get a new house and car in Athens.

Advertisement
Is Tyrique Frank Gore’s cousin?

Frierson was definitely not offered what The Freak is being offered.

He will be taking the money, signing with UGA and his mom will get a new house and car in Athens.

Exactly. Wash, rinse, repeat every year. It’s a shame that we can’t compete with the big boys at this level but it is what it is.

I've almost given up on 5* recruits. It's actually very suspicious.

I actually don’t think it’s that suspicious. You have guys like Chad Thomas or Lo Lingard who block out all the noise and decide with their heart. For others like TC last year and probably TS this year, they are able to change the trajectory of their family situation through their gift of being a freak athlete. That’s something that would be hard to pass up if I were a 16 or 17 year old kid.

Advertisement
Shoot with all your questions regarding recruiting.

I will be doing this on Sunday morning as well for after the camp.

Missed this yesterday.. if you get the chance to interview MAR, can you ask him what he thinks his best position at the next level would be? Hope that made sense.. We know the coaches prefer him at DB. We know he prefers to play on offense. But what position does he think would be the best use of his talents?

Advertisement
Back