Pre-Paradise Camp Q&A

They are still evaluating Dixon due to his injury, I doubt any type of decision made on where he should be on the board if he doesn’t compete tomorrow.

I was surprised Don Chaney Jr. is not coming but at the same time I am not. He has been to paradise two years in a row, it’s ok if he takes other visits. Miami still in the lead.

Don Chaney was at the camp a month or so back i was at ...he worked literally one on one with Thomas Brown the whole time with each other. Like no other prospects just them two.lol. I asked Thomas Brown who was the kid he was with and he told me Chaney. Kid is built like **** already,.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is Max Johnson not coming this weekend? Or has he said that he is going to a different camp?

When I talked to him in May he said he was coming to visit but that was in June. Not sure if he’s coming tomorrow, he’s not expected to at the moment.

They are still evaluating Dixon due to his injury, I doubt any type of decision made on where he should be on the board if he doesn’t compete tomorrow.

I was surprised Don Chaney Jr. is not coming but at the same time I am not. He has been to paradise two years in a row, it’s ok if he takes other visits. Miami still in the lead.

Thanks man. Where is he visiting instead? Please for **** sakes don't tell me Georgia

Advertisement
Uga reveal. He’s their top target at the position: uga is very high on him
also, he has some kind of team "camp" or practice with his school team - that's why he didn't come to Miami. Have to assume he is going to Georgia event because it's close

1) Are Fred Davis or Avantae Williams expected at Paradise this weekend or elsewhere and how are the Canes looking in both of their recruitment?

2) Who is doing more of the coaching at Paradise Camp? Alumni, Current Staff or Current Players?
3) And how come noses "run" but feet "smell"? :11263323124-b207743c78-o:

1) Are Fred Davis or Avantae Williams expected at Paradise this weekend or elsewhere and how are the Canes looking in both of their recruitment?

2) Who is doing more of the coaching at Paradise Camp? Alumni, Current Staff or Current Players?
Fred Davis is working to come down tomorrow I believe.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don Chaney was at the camp a month or so back i was at ...he worked literally one on one with Thomas Brown the whole time with each other. Like no other prospects just them two.lol. I asked Thomas Brown who was the kid he was with and he told me Chaney. Kid is built like **** already,.

Have met and talked with him and his father multiple times, great kid and yes I recall that.

1. Fred Davis is trying to make it down tomorrow. Have not heard anything on where Avantae will be tomorrow, i’ll reach out to him tonight.

2. Mixture of both honestly, alumni get really into it actually.

3. Not sure how to answer that lol

1. Fred Davis is trying to make it down tomorrow. Have not heard anything on where Avantae will be tomorrow, i’ll reach out to him tonight.

2. Mixture of both honestly, alumni get really into it actually.

3. Not sure how to answer that lol

1) Good to know.

2) Good to know.

3) That's actually the correct answer.

Advertisement
Back