Pre-Paradise Camp Q&A

Advertisement
This maybe isn’t related specifically to paradise but what are the chances Avantae Williams is in 2020 class? I know he’s lingards cousin so it surprised me when he decommitted

Geo, have you heard anything about this NY 3-star DT, Jason Blissett? He was considered a Rutgers lock, but is getting more national attention There's an article on him saying he's coming to Paradise. Any serious interest there? Kicking the tires?

Advertisement
For people asking for the visitor list. It is stickied all the way at the top of the recruiting board.

Advertisement
This maybe isn’t related specifically to paradise but what are the chances Avantae Williams is in 2020 class? I know he’s lingards cousin so it surprised me when he decommitted

Miami has a good chance considering he’s a legacy but I don’t think he’ll be making a commitment anywhere, anytime soon. He will likely go through the process and take visits.

Geo, have you heard anything about this NY 3-star DT, Jason Blissett? He was considered a Rutgers lock, but is getting more national attention There's an article on him saying he's coming to Paradise. Any serious interest there? Kicking the tires?

I haven’t heard too much on him but I’m planning on keeping an eye on him while watching the OL vs DL drills.

Advertisement

This was last month

you never know how a kid might turn out. have to see him at camp with top players. i remember when i told people how dj moore balled out on micah fitzpatrick and no one took it serious. Meanwhile kid was 3 and done and a 1st round pick this year. this kid can either make a name for himself this weekend or fall off the map.

Advertisement
you never know how a kid might turn out. have to see him at camp with top players. i remember when i told people how dj moore balled out on micah fitzpatrick and no one took it serious. Meanwhile kid was 3 and done and a 1st round pick this year. this kid can either make a name for himself this weekend or fall off the map.
One thing you know is he's incredibly motivated as an underrated kid visiting against South Florida talent? If hes real he'll show it

One thing you know is he's incredibly motivated as an underrated kid visiting against South Florida talent? If hes real he'll show it
there was a kid thomas carroll from NJ back under coker. he was jr smiths cousin. i didnt think he would be a stud at miami even thought he was a top player in NJ, kid wound up being a starter at um.

Advertisement
Back