Prayers For Kendrick Norton

Advertisement
It is a tragedy. I wish him well. Unfortunately, things like this happen every day. We usually don't know the person. I talked to a women in her early 20's at my doctor's office who was vacationing in SF. She told me she was getting money from an ATM when a car ran into her causing a life threatening situation that required amputation of her leg just below her hip. A doctor who is a friend of mine, literally got ran thru by a motorcycle while walking across the street. He was in a comma for two weeks. He lost his leg among other things.

Once the grief is gone, I hope Kendrick makes the most of his life. Turn this negative into a positive. Kendrick is family. We love you.

Last edited:
Only consolation is that he still has his life and can, eventually, go forward but, dang, terrible news for the young man and Cane nation.....may he stay strong and conquer what awaits him.

Advertisement
Yeah, this stuff is exclusive to us. Accidents don't happen elsewhere.

Y’all would take a comment and twist anything. We have had a lot of alumni unfortunately pass away or have life altering injuries at a young age. That’s a fact. I’ve been a cane fan since 1982. So I’ve seen them all. You don’t like my comment. IDGAF.

This is sad, heartbreaking and surprising news to see.

I know we are all praying for him and his physical and mental strength.
Send Kendrick messages of encouragement and hope, the is no telling what this young man is going thru.

Advertisement
This is sad, heartbreaking and surprising news to see.

I know we are all praying for him and his physical and mental strength.
Send Kendrick messages of encouragement and hope, the is no telling what this young man is going thru.
Agreed especially in the black community.. we are scared to talk about mental health. I pray he has counselors and a strong support system. Depression is real

Wow, man that sucks. Thank God he's still with us. Prayers up!! I flipped my car one night at least 8-10 times about 4 years ago and I'll never forget it, changed my life. Luckily I only had minor bruises and a fractured toe. My car ended up in the same pound as Josh Brent's (the Cowboy whose friend died). Our cars almost looked the same. Hearing stories like this really hits close to home man. Him, his gf, and family will def be in my prayers. God speed!

Advertisement
Prayers up for Kendrick Norton & his family 🙏🏾.

Terrible terrible news to have to go through that, I wish him all the best & hope he pulls through this.

Damm prayers goes out to that young man and his family. God gives and he takes away. He breaks you down in order to build you up just have faith in his plan and you will find peace.

Get well Ken Norton cane4life.

Advertisement
Anyone seeing the forest for the trees here? How many loved ones, revered athletes, innocent bystanders, animals need to die before we start to break the american car culture. 15 of my cyclist brethren have been slain on the street in NY in six months because as a society we condone these hazardous machines to share our public space.

Print out your thoughts and prayers on paper and send it to Kendrick Norton so he can save on toilet paper in the future.

Advertisement
Back