Prayers For Kendrick Norton

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man; what’s up w our former players and these devastating car crashes?

When I heard critical, my heart just dropped, but I’m so happy to hear he’ll survive. And if it’s true his arm had to be amputated, yes his football career will be over, but I’m sure that pales in comparison w having a 2nd Chance at life.

This is the time for The U Network to rally around this young man who was a soldier for this school & open an alternative for his career.

Speedy recovery big boy; one day at a time.
I've posted before they need to really develop the U Network. I hope UM reaches out to him to help with his life after football. Heart breaking man.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Amazing how random the fallout from a car accident can be too. Kendrick's life is forever altered and he sits in critical condition right now but his girlfriend was the passenger and apparently suffered no real injuries aside from a broken finger. Hopefully (aside from alcohol not being at play) we learn that a seatbelt actually saved his life and not that it would've saved his arm.

Advertisement
Had one of the all time great Cane celebrations w the leg guitar.

I'm not religious at all, but I hope he realizes he still has a purpose in this world. It's not over.

Spot on. One sad but possibly good thing that could emerge from this is if he's close with Ahmmon and/or Malek. We unfortunately have a growing network of kids that had football futures ripped away from themselves prematurely but those two have seemingly adjusted well and will thrive.

Advertisement
Back