PractiSe Tuesday, August 17

Advertisement
Bring me some fast stud linebackers and he will make me stfu. If we had T Will I think T Lewis would be a cane. If he was here last year I mean.
That’s also on our head coach as well. All around they need to recruit LB’s better, I agree w that. I’m just saying, everyone kills Patke & he’s not a positive or negative. Who cares lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not here , not on cis.

People want his head because he’s “manny’s boy“ . Nothing more. Is is possible he’s actually a good coach? I mean manny kept him around , going into his make or break year.
Wasn't Patke head on the chopping' block last year???

Last edited:
Advertisement
You all know this already, but Jalen Rivers gets it. That is a young buck (who refers to himself as a young buck), that wants to be great. His attitude and humbleness (and skill) are going to make him great. Ready to see him ball with the 1's. :11263272045-489f4f7972-o:

Keontra just doesn't give a fvck and is going to be a good backer for us, just watch. Starter at weak side, fo sho.

XR7 will be much better than Berrios, and I respect what BB did for us (as Foreigner sings...Dirty White Boy), both those cats. I know Baga does not scare XR what so ever, he will fight the whole ******* team by himself.....if needed. Oh, he likes his bling too.

I am so excited about this young group of cats. I hope we are ready to show it on the field Sept. 4. C-A-N-E-S.....CANES! That's my girl below.
miami-42_FSU_at_UM.jpg

You all know this already, but Jalen Rivers gets it. That is a young buck (who refers to himself as a young buck), that wants to be great. His attitude and humbleness (and skill) are going to make him great. Ready to see him ball with the 1's. :11263272045-489f4f7972-o:

Keontra just doesn't give a fvck and is going to be a good backer for us, just watch. Starter at weak side, fo sho.

XR7 will be much better than Berrios, and I respect what BB did for us (as Foreigner sings...Dirty White Boy), both those cats. I know Baga does not scare XR what so ever, he will fight the whole ******* team by himself.....if needed. Oh, he likes his bling too.

I am so excited about this young group of cats. I hope we are ready to show it on the field Sept. 4. C-A-N-E-S.....CANES! That's my girl below.
View attachment 152154

Which FSU game was this?

Advertisement
Some highlights:

On punt return Tyrique Stevenson and Xavier Restrepo “look very comfortable” and are the main two in the mix. Daz Worsham has been good, too

On kickoff return Patke said the main guys are Mike Harley, Key’Shawn Smith and Xavier Restrepo. " We roll a lot of guys back there, (Charleston) Rambo had a good return in the scrimmage.”

“Keontra plays big. He hits offensive linemen and they go backward.”

Patke says what he’s stressing to the linebackers most is “we have to stop the run.”

sounds like tackling was an issue on Sunday. Patke mentioned that it's always a challenge in the first scrimmage but he expects tackling to be better in the second. also feels like they did a good job stopping the run on Sunday.
So Smith looks like a playmaker and Frierson has been solid for some time now.

If we just get average play from one of the other 7 linebackers we may be in good shape there.

I'm indifferent on him but he can help us by finding a dependable option at PR, and maybe not trotting out Parrot and Ragone together on kickoffs. One white walk-on is enough.
Plus we already got a white TE. And a white OL.

Advertisement
Back