PractiSe Tuesday 8/10

Where would pope be other than a Gas n Go

Michael Sucks GIFs | Tenor

Advertisement
Man the Bama slurping is already beyond my wildest dreams and we’re still three weeks away.

Nauseating.
guess you have selective reading cause one porster thinks we are one of 3-5 teams that can match the talent of bama. Bamas 3rd team would start at most p5 teams. They’re coming off the best recruiting class in ten years. It’s not slurping, it’s called reality, try it.

Advertisement
guess you have selective reading cause one porster thinks we are one of 3-5 teams that can match the talent of bama. Bamas 3rd team would start at most p5 teams. They’re coming off the best recruiting class in ten years. It’s not slurping, it’s called reality, try it.
If you don’t roll 100% with the 15-0 Boys view of the Hurricane World, and express different opinions based on your own assessments, even in absolute good faith, you’re subject to their sneering.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I believe we’re gonna come out and punch Bama in the mouth. What makes Bama great is that they usually respond to all aggression. I wanna see what we do after they hit back.
What makes Bama great is having a roster full of 5-stars led by the GOAT coach lol. They respond to all aggression because their players are faster, bigger, stronger, and better coached.

Advertisement
First of all it was a joke.
Second, it’s a high ankle sprain, it’s a nagging type of thing. It keeps guys out much longer than you’d think an ankle sprain would. It’s not like I’m wishing a dislocation or cracked vertebrae on the kid.

If anything it shows my lack of trust in our staff to not trot a proven jag week in week out.

I like Pope, I’m glad he’s here. I think he is talented. There is NO dog in him though. He lacks mental toughness. He lacks all the traits you need to have to be a 165 pound WR at a high level. I would be happy to be proven wrong, but there is more than a little evidence supporting my claims. We now have guys out there proving they deserve the snaps.

Try not to get too sensitive over it.

Chaney is fine, he’s practiced and has received carries at practice. They’re just being careful with contact , it’s precaution. As I mentioned other day he’s not football ready physically. He didn’t lift for a couple months and has to also drop weight. I said he‘ll need a few games to be spring Don. As for rehab I was rehabbing my ac joint in hs after I was full go and playing games. Pretty sure I rehabbed for a month after being cleared. Dude hasn’t used an arm for a couple months. This staff is very careful with this stuff.

First of all it was a joke.
Second, it’s a high ankle sprain, it’s a nagging type of thing. It keeps guys out much longer than you’d think an ankle sprain would. It’s not like I’m wishing a dislocation or cracked vertebrae on the kid.

If anything it shows my lack of trust in our staff to not trot a proven jag week in week out.

I like Pope, I’m glad he’s here. I think he is talented. There is NO dog in him though. He lacks mental toughness. He lacks all the traits you need to have to be a 165 pound WR at a high level. I would be happy to be proven wrong, but there is more than a little evidence supporting my claims. We now have guys out there proving they deserve the snaps.

Try not to get too sensitive over it.
Try not to make jokes in poor taste.

Wishing a serious injury on a Cane ... smh 😒

Advertisement
Back