PractiSe Tuesday 8/10

Advertisement
Lol you serious? We are going to be out classed in the coaching department and its going to be very apparent. Athletically sure we can keep up but we are that close
I think the have the edge in coaching for sure but I also think we added some nice pieces in the coaching department as well. I genuinely think it's gonna be alot closer game then people think. Thats not even the Miami fan in me saying it. I just know if we play our best (alla notre dame 2016) we can play with anyone on any given night.

This class might very well change our WR room in one cycle.
Man I fkn hope so brother

I think with Lashlees offense he can make it very friendly for a lot of guys

not sure if he’ll be around long enough to see it through but the guys we typically see in South Florida sure seem to fit the offense

Advertisement
Advertisement
WRs and TE working on juggs machine while press conferences are going on.

all 3 QBs are throwing to a group of pass catchers - Jacolby George, Will Mallory, Daz Worsham among them. Arroyo and Rambo too
I forgot about Daz, how's he doing?

Early in camp. But I really like that offensive skill position 2 deep. With that said, if for whatever reason on this green earth, Scaife ends up starting at LT & Jennings starting at LB, we ain’t covering 18.5 in ATL lol. Gotta survive camp healthy.

Sciafe was in because Zion was sidelined.

We’re blowing them out in the first half. No one care about Alabama on this team. They’re about as in un-intimidating as a number one can be. They’re starting nine new on offense, including the quarterback. We’re legitimately starting 15/16 guys that will be in the nfl in 2022. They’re ****ed. Offense wins and ours has a sixth year senior at quarterback. Three of his OL will play on Sundays the following season. I can’t wait to watch our defense score points too. Welcome to The []_[] nick
72B4764C-D1BD-49C1-A7DB-AEA5786F7EBC.gif

Advertisement
Bama scheduling us week 1 is probably one of the dumber things they've done in recent years. Theres maybe 3-5 teams in the country that can match up with them athlete to athlete. Theres maybe 3-5 teams in the country that can look across the LOS & say I played vs that guy/beat that guy before. We check both boxes. You think our guys are going to be intimidated by Josh Jobe? We're gonna be ready.
They lacing out here be safe.

Advertisement
Bama scheduling us week 1 is probably one of the dumber things they've done in recent years. Theres maybe 3-5 teams in the country that can match up with them athlete to athlete. Theres maybe 3-5 teams in the country that can look across the LOS & say I played vs that guy/beat that guy before. We check both boxes. You think our guys are going to be intimidated by Josh Jobe? We're gonna be ready.
You think Bama is scared to play us? Lol

We have some dudes but Bama is a whole roster full of dudes.

We’re 17 point underdogs for a reason. I think we can stay toe to toe with them but them scheduling us isn’t stupid. We’ve won 10 games once in 15 years

I think the point the poster was trying to make is that this is the first time in a long, long time that we can line up against a premier SEC team (that admittedly is still more talented that us) and not be intimidated. Bama is insanely talented, but we have enough talent to give them a competitive game.
well, people thought we had the talent to line up and beat LSU in dallas three years ago, and it was pretty clear after that game that we were way behind the top of the SEC. i doubt our team was intimidated going into that game ranked in the top 10 vs a team barely in the top 25. turned out that we had some NFL guys on that team, but LSU had burrow, edwards-helaire, justin jefferson, jamarr chase etc... and none of them even needed to do much for them to kick our ***. our coaching in that game was poor as was our QB play, getting better in those two departments can take you a long way. can we hold up in the trenches? i have my doubts. we'll see.

I think the have the edge in coaching for sure but I also think we added some nice pieces in the coaching department as well. I genuinely think it's gonna be alot closer game then people think. Thats not even the Miami fan in me saying it. I just know if we play our best (alla notre dame 2016) we can play with anyone on any given night.
Other than Sabag and his countless analysts, I don’t believe we’re that far off with them as far as on the field coaches are concerned.

We’re blowing them out in the first half. No one care about Alabama on this team. They’re about as in un-intimidating as a number one can be. They’re starting nine new on offense, including the quarterback. We’re legitimately starting 15/16 guys that will be in the nfl in 2022. They’re ****ed. Offense wins and ours has a sixth year senior at quarterback. Three of his OL will play on Sundays the following season. I can’t wait to watch our defense score points too. Welcome to The []_[] nick

Predictable offenses don’t stand a chance against Bama… Lashlee’s auburn style offense with olineman that can’t block is a recipe for a long night, hope I’m wrong. :chugger:

Advertisement
Back