PractiSe Day #2

He's trying but he won't get fast....I remember shaq doing the right thing and losing weight but he was still slow. Don't care about that **** 40 his play speed was decent but his change of direction was bad. U get him going one way he's done.

All LBs are in trouble if they start going the wrong way. Gimme the guy who goes the right way from the jump - I think that's Flagg.

Advertisement
He said 4% in his presser today. That’s about as low as I’ve ever heard.
Elite boxers and sprinters and wrestlers get into the 6% range. Getting below 5% is rare, probably dangerous and for someone who is an athlete, mostly genetics. My guess is it’s just wrong as a #. Could be 6-8% though. If I recall from my cut weight wrestling days, 7% was the elite goal.

Advertisement
You guys are losing your sh*t over Jahfari’s body fat % lmao...

You realize he’s just repeating what Feeley told him right? You guys understand that strength coaches in Football psyche their players out to get them to achieve certain benchmarks in the weight room right?

You guys are losing your sh*t over Jahfari’s body fat % lmao...

You realize he’s just repeating what Feeley told him right? You guys understand that strength coaches in Football psyche their players out to get them to achieve certain benchmarks in the weight room right?

So are you telling me that Swasey's numbers were inflated back in the day? I'm shocked.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I remember last years off season and the off season before that, the slurps were in full force going ham beating their chest with the rah rah **** (like now). I sat back waited for the proof in the games to be played and once they were the slurpers took "breaks" after FIU and acted like it never happened. U had guys that didnt show up till like a month later. @The Franchise @RVACane tell me im lying

So me I'll wait for the games to be played, I do enjoy that the guys are back practising again but its practise.
I hear you but this is the most talented team we have had in a while with the best staff we have had in forever so I'm going to let my hair down and let myself be excited for that. I know exactly what you are referring to but there are times when you just need to let go and have fun with being a fan. It beats being miserable all the time. Not saying that you are. I meant in general.

Advertisement
Body builders on competition day would love to be at 4%. But it’s not sustainable over a period of time and most of us will not be at 4% body fat for even one moment of our lives.
So you’re telling me there’s a chance!!!

So check this out, I'm close with someone who's very close to the program, always around the players, and well respected by everyone as a former player and an nfl great. Now, I wish I could say his name, but I don't want to put him out there like that. Not sure most would care though. But I just had a conversation with him and he said, and I quote... "I like King, but I think Van Dyke is ahead of King as a QB. You can just see it. Miami will win games with King, but they need a Van Dyke to win a championship. Maybe not this year, but he's solid. He just needs that game or two to really expose how good he can be." Again...not my words, but I found it very interesting coming from him.
Too many characters to be a Joaquin tweet...

Advertisement
Back