PractiSe Day #2

Advertisement
WrongSaidFred should know, he has 100% body fat.
I take all of @RightSaidFred porsts very seriously.

CDD75CE5-675A-4EFD-8E1B-F2070EB8D5E2.jpeg

I mean, who wouldn’t take this guy seriously. You got to take this seriously. Right said Fred, LMFAO

Advertisement
we def going to see if that 15-0 is legit..........im not expecting that and im ok with a good record and good showings vs UNC at least. We shouldnt get blown out by anyone not named Bama or Clemson.
My dude is considered the preeminent mope, and he’s ok with getting mopped by two college teams as long as it’s not 50-0. Oh how times have changed for Miami fans. I remember fans and former players wanting Erickson fired after his first year for losing 2 games.

My dude is considered the preeminent mope, and he’s ok with getting mopped by two college teams as long as it’s not 50-0. Oh how times have changed for Miami fans. I remember fans and former players wanting Erickson fired after his first year for losing 2 games.
Just show me some fuqin life bruh I'm at that point. I remember being at a point like if we lose fire everyone. I low key have no fighting spirit and have to be realistic. We are not that UM no more and the recruits say it on the street and it's true....it sucks but it's true.

Advertisement

I said I was not gone do it. I was not gone do it to myself this year. After last season I knew I was not gone buy into the hype during the spring. But this the type of **** that get me hype for the season. Williams, Flagg, and Chaney might take a huge step if the hype is real.

Advertisement
Not picking on Manuela (he gives so much already), but does a coach ever say, "... he's a mouth breather, window licker type. He frightens my staff whenever he steps on the field, that boy could f[]ck up lining up for a kickoff if we don't give him very specific instructions..."

😂
Mike Leach

U r extremely spot on. Unless his body looks like Helmut Strebl, which hardly anyone walking on the face of this earth looks like Helmut, he’s full of chit or he was given inaccurate info.

I figure Manny Navarro just misquoted him, wouldn't be the first time. Or he could be using one of those handheld ones, those things aren't even close to accurate.

I would have thought UM had a bod pod or something, and maybe they do, but that 4% number is pure bull****. More like 14%.

Advertisement
How many *** pictures did you have to sift through to find just the right one? That's living rent free.

What kind of a moron picks "RightSaidFred" as his screen name, and then cannot recognize a picture of one of the guys in RightSaidFred?

The funny thing is, you actually think people have to Google *** pictures, when all they have to do is type your stupid screen name.

Your namesake:

1615946658306.png

Advertisement
Back