Practise 6

Particularly with an experienced QB, I will be intrigued to see what instructions Lashlee/Likens have given Pope/King in a situation where Pope has obviously beaten his man early in the route.

Advertisement
Beats the **** out of taking two second clips and groaning about impending doom.

P. S. My feelings on Pope and Mallory have nothing to do with any hype clips.

Not a shot at you, I’d call out the tag name if it was. I agree on Pope and Mallory but need to see it in games to believe it.

I think we as fans tend to build these guys up unfairly and then break them down when they don’t perform to standards we imagine based on short clips and anecdotes in fall camp. I mean **** the concept of “Greentree All American” is the fans fault.

Not a shot at you, I’d call out the tag name if it was. I agree on Pope and Mallory but need to see it in games to believe it.

I think we as fans tend to build these guys up unfairly and then break them down when they don’t perform to standards we imagine based on short clips and anecdotes in fall camp. I mean **** the concept of “Greentree All American” is the fans fault.
Yeah. I'm not big on building up players to tear them down. Then again, I'm not about "he sucks until he catches 100 balls" either. Part of the fun of following this stuff is to project what guys might wind up doing, and I've got big hopes for Pope and Mallory.

Yeah. I'm not big on building up players to tear them down. Then again, I'm not about "he sucks until he catches 100 balls" either. Part of the fun of following this stuff is to project what guys might wind up doing, and I've got big hopes for Pope and Mallory.
It’s like guys on here forget were fans sometimes. It’s OK to pump the guys you like up. It’s OK to see things with an orange & green tint. That’s what being a fan is. They’ll suck Dal Cucks *** but trash Mark Pope. Never understood it. Never will.

It’s like guys on here forget were fans sometimes. It’s OK to pump the guys you like up. It’s OK to see things with an orange & green tint. That’s what being a fan is. They’ll suck Dal Cucks *** but trash Mark Pope. Never understood it. Never will.
Our fans are pretty unique. They seem to be bent on being Even Stevens and showing how evolved they are instead of just digging in and being a good old homer. They tend to go out of their way to prop up other schools' players and coaches while doing the opposite with our guys. To each his own though.

Advertisement
The most popular players of all time on this board are Dalvin Cuck, Tyson Campbell, and Justin Flowe. Next up is Jason Marshall.

Beats the **** out of taking two second clips and groaning about impending doom.

P. S. My feelings on Pope and Mallory have nothing to do with any hype clips.
Also beats the **** out of looking at one awkward-angled picture to debate King’s body weight.

the u canes GIF by Miami Hurricanes
Man that was a fun defense and time. *Sigh*

Advertisement
We’re loaded at the playmaker positions on offense with Jordan, Pope, Wiggins, the RBs and King. I don’t know who these naysayers on Pope were but the kid is elite. He was completely misused last year.... I do worry about that line.

I’m cool with giving both Tate and Kosi a break for the past. I wasn’t as down as others on Mark Richt as the OC. But John Richt and Enos were career killers. So let’s root for them to have comebacks and turn into viable starters for 2021. I still feel you hold onto that last counter for a QB transfer just in case. Can’t leave the QB spot to chance.

The defense has enough depth outside of CB that guys like Tae won’t see too many snaps except on STs. Maybe someone at CB or LB gets into the rotation by the end of the year. But the offense has several spots where freshmen could play a big role — at RB, at WR, even along the line.

Last edited:
Our fans are pretty unique. They seem to be bent on being Even Stevens and showing how evolved they are instead of just digging in and being a good old homer. They tend to go out of their way to prop up other schools' players and coaches while doing the opposite with our guys. To each his own though.
I’m old school. FSU are semenhole, sister f-ers and UF@g fans are mullet headed gayturds who eat dried jitt chips for appetizers. I hate them. That’s how it should be. As my NC State friend said about Carolina’s basketball team after winning a tournament in Hawaii, “I hope the Carolina team plane crashes into Michael Jordan’s house.” Maybe a bit much but strong hate nonetheless.

Advertisement
Battered fan syndrome.

Advertisement
Been watching a lot of SMU highlights lately.

There was a play against Memphis where a WR was in motion and ended up in the backfield right before the snap (near the goal line). The QB snapped the ball and threw a quick swing pass and he walked into the endzone untouched.

I can see Pope being used like that a lot.

Advertisement
Back