Practise 6

Advertisement
We are still going to have a great d-line, but it sucks Rousseau opted out. We would have had the *best* d-line in the country. Would have loved to see Rousseau and company match up against Clemson’s O-line- they are replacing 4 out of 5 starters from last years starting group. Still think that’s something we can exploit though.

Advertisement
Salute to Perry he stuck it out I thought he would have been left due to everything he’s been thru
All the trash people have spewed on him, he's a loyal Cane. I love this crazy *******, and I hope he has a great senior season. I'm in the distinct minority, but I think he has a chance to put up some insane numbers next year in this system.

I hope someone steps up and beats out McCloud, just don't think he is good enough to start for us.
I think he 100% is good enough to start. Not only start but shine. MLB is his natural position. He was playing out of position and he knows it. Thats why he took that red shirt so he could take that MLB spot and show case his skills for 1 year.

Advertisement
Hahaha - we STILL might have the best DL in the country without Greg. That **** is crazy.
It really is crazy, Harvey looked skinny compared to what he looks like now. And they say hes the fastest D-line man we have. Hes going to terrorize Qb coming off that edge.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have a strategy for the QB room.

King obviously wins first string.

Perry or Martell will fight for #2 and likely for 2021 starter. If they truly show out, I would have the #2 guy "opt out" after 6 games and save a year of eligibility.

Meaning we can have Tate or Kosi for 2021 and 2022.

Matchocha should opt out right now and stay as a double RS Fr.

TVD should get some experience and use his regular RS.

The new eligibility rule should definitely be used creatively for the QB room.

Meanwhile it can backfire. Kosi and Tate can both opt out and use that year sitting to transfer and play elsewhere for 2 years instead of 1. That's what I would do if I didn't win the #2 job.

I have a strategy for the QB room.

King obviously wins first string.

Perry or Martell will fight for #2 and likely for 2021 starter. If they truly show out, I would have the #2 guy "opt out" after 6 games and save a year of eligibility.

Meaning we can have Tate or Kosi for 2021 and 2022.

Matchocha should opt out right now and stay as a double RS Fr.

TVD should get some experience and use his regular RS.

The new eligibility rule should definitely be used creatively for the QB room.

Meanwhile it can backfire. Kosi and Tate can both opt out and use that year sitting to transfer and play elsewhere for 2 years instead of 1. That's what I would do if I didn't win the #2 job.
Its a good plan but I almost think get them out of here and lets get the studs that we need. We dont need to keep carrying all this dead weight. JMO .

Advertisement
Back