Practise 6

Its a good plan but I almost think get them out of here and lets get the studs that we need. We dont need to keep carrying all this dead weight. JMO .
If TVD shows to be better than them, then I agree.

However, and I may be in the minority here, I am not ready to say Kosi and Tate are dead weight. I refuse to judge them off of Richt and Enos Offensive schemes. Just like I did for the defensive players under Duhnofrio.

Advertisement
If TVD shows to be better than them, then I agree.

However, and I may be in the minority here, I am not ready to say Kosi and Tate are dead weight. I refuse to judge them off of Richt and Enos Offensive schemes. Just like I did for the defensive players under Duhnofrio.
Thats actually really fair points you made. I have already blocked out that whole Enos episode. UGGhhhhhh lord have mercy he sucked something terrible.

Advertisement
Advertisement
the u canes GIF by Miami Hurricanes
I am taping my fingers like my guy at the bottom of the screen for work tomorrow. Such a solid look. Should be mandatory.

Advertisement
It's nice when a player steps on the field and makes a huge impact like AR82 did, but it's also nice when you see players develop and get better over time then have that break out year when it all comes together.

I think we're in for a few surprises if Lashlee's the OC we suspect.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back