Practise #6

Advertisement
Well lets remember they had jeudy ruggs and waddle as their top 3. If either of those 3 came here they're #1 option immediately lets be real.

Point taken. But my point still stands, top teams don't have a 7-9 WR rotation like we did at times last year. That was crazy.

Advertisement
I said minimum. I don’t think he caught 10 bald last year.

He caught exactly 10, and I've said 20 times on here how ridiculous that was. He and Homer should have played together WAY more than they did, especially once Cam started getting burn in November.

Deejay is such a mismatch and runs excellent routes with excellent hands. He should be targeted 4-5 times a game on safe, short to intermediate throws.

Wish we had 22 dogs like Nesta. Would be nice for some nostalgia at the coin toss against UF. "We the boss, alright baby, I ain't scared of you *****." And then actually back it up. We missing stuff like this. Most of them boys soft.

Yeeeeeeah..but you gotta have that same energy AFTER the coin toss too as you said. We knew Jerome/Winston/Alonzo were going to bring it that afternoon. I like the fire from Nesta though. As long as he is backing it up every practice too.

Advertisement
Enos is going to run multiple formations and packages. Whatever fits our talent best and depending on the situation.

We all know you love Briles and wish he was running the show but in the long run Enos may be better for what Manny has envisioned the offense to look like.

The fact that Enos will put up points this year, I could see him being overpraised bc of how abysmal our offense looked last year.

If u want to see what our offense will look like with Jarren or Kosi go watch '13 WKU and '08 - '11 Ark. If u want to see what it will look like with Tate go watch '16 - '17 Louisville film. It's a pro-spread offense ("multiple" offense on NCAA14) but what makes Enos' and Bobby's unique is the use of all the motion pre-snap. I dated a girl who's brother was Deiontrez Mount, he told me that offense is really complex. He also told me Bobby is an a**hole in real life not just on TV lmao.

I believe running the I-Formation with the way our OL seems to be would not nearly be as effective as running a full-fledged spread concept. I see zero reason to get under center this year against an above average DL if our OL is still subpar.

I believe running the I-Formation with the way our OL seems to be would not nearly be as effective as running a full-fledged spread concept. I see zero reason to get under center this year against an above average DL if our OL is still subpar.
I would like to see how the OL develops along with our TEs and FB before I make any declarations on what we should run and what we should not run.
I trust Enos will have various looks/formations and shift in and out of them when need be.

Advertisement
I would like to see how the OL develops along with our TEs and FB before I make any declarations on what we should run and what we should not run. I trust Enos will have various looks and shift in and out of them when need be.

The only time the I-Formation is consistently effective in today's college football is when u have the OL of a Bama or Clemson or u have the big guys from up north that schools like Wisconsin get. I mean, yeah, we could wait to see how they develop but I doubt they get to that level this year. A true spread would be way more effective bc u don't need those AA OL to be as impactful in your scheme.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back