Practise #4

Can't tell if serious .

Martell isn't a guy who wows in practice since it isn't live and he can't create. He should wow in a scrimmage or 2 this spring . I mean Williams will be the starter when its all said and done and Martell will have plays he will run every game to take advantage of his creativity IMO. Perry ain't going to be here for long at least IMO.

I think this is how it plays out also. Williams is the starter with Tate having certain packages and plays that he comes in for to create with his running ability.

Advertisement
@dsddcane What are your thoughts on Enos’s Offense? Can it elevate our Offense to another level? Is it too complex? That’s my concern. I keep reading how our players feel it’s complex but are confident it will work once they are clicking.

I always respect you and your contributions my man, you know that. I was responding to the porster saying that Tate's success when he came in for OSU was diminished because of the comp. It was absolutely not a knock on Jarren and I am pulling for him as well, trust me I know the Richts were clowns. As far as all of a sudden a fan of Tate, as soon as it was posted about the next Manziel (well before any transfer talk from him or Fields) I watched his high school film, which is what was posted in that thread. I was blown away, after it was confirmed he was coming here, I watched every available film on him and was even more sold by his play against D1 comp, their spring game and Urban's quotes about Tate playing Mayfield and the Army QB on the scout team; and crediting him as the reason they won. This is all just my opinion.
Oh and a big reason I keep defending him is all of a sudden, the pitbulls are out in full force with the Tate hate, as soon as he got approved. Makes me wonder.....
That I can understand and respect. My only thing I can say in this instance and many others is what people always have to remind me about when dealing with people on here. Alot of these people are simply clowns. Most of them know Jack **** about football & even less about cane football. Lord knows I'm guilty of forgetting this myself. But just know whether its tate, jarren or even nkosi, qb play for this team will be 100x better than it was the last two years. Mainly because of no lil Johnny and actually getting coached up. But also because this offense will get very creative and actually use our weapons to expose defenses. Rather than expose just how senile our offensive coaches must have been. Any prior judgements made based upon the last staff are out the door brother. Let's focus on seeing this team live up to our potential no matter who's at what position. Far as these dudes on here go all I can say brother is be content knowing you atleast have logic in what you're saying. Most here cant say the same.

Wait, you really think they were trying to sabotage our program?
All I'm gonna say is hindsight being what it is,reflecting on some prior conversations with him and seeing how he ran a program before. The only 2 intelligent assessments I can make is he either was sabotaging our program or he has alzheimer's... it is one of the two though. Seeing firsthand some of the stuff and hearing more makes me just sit back and shake my head.

All I'm gonna say is hindsight being what it is,reflecting on some prior conversations with him and seeing how he ran a program before. The only 2 intelligent assessments I can make is he either was sabotaging our program or he has alzheimer's... it is one of the two though. Seeing firsthand some of the stuff and hearing more makes me just sit back and shake my head.
Wow, thanks for the reply. I actually mentioned towards the end of the year that he definitely didn't look the same as just a couple years before when he arrived. I really wonder about his health, him retiring adds to it. Either way, glad that's behind us and we finally have the coaching and talent we haven't had in a long time. In response to your reply a few posts up

Advertisement
Advertisement
lol, if they were doctors they would've been sued for malpractice
Yeah no kidding. I don't really think they were trying to sabotage the program...but they certainly did a good job of sinking the season and contributing to my heartburn and indigestion.

Advertisement
I don't disagree with any of this. Let's just see what happens. All I was saying is that in a relatively controlled atmosphere, **** near every report has said he has looked poor. Then I'm seeing clips of him missing throws that the preferred walk on is hitting. That's not a good look, bruh. He was a gamer in high school and he has likeability, but he needs to be steady. I'm not saying he has to be Peyton Manning, because he is a different type of qb but he gotta make some tough throws not all of them but some. We can't do the Rosier thing again. I'm done talking about QBs now. I'm on to the oline where we got real issues...

The problem with him is simple, he's short for a qb, if he's not hitting on his throws now, wait til he has to try and throw from the pocket with our o-line in front of him, he cant see, and coach enos will have to design an offense around his skill set which is outside the pocket, whereas with perry and jarren, they have enuff height and can stand tall enuff in the pocket to have clear line of sight. Coach richt left the qb room in good shape.

Richt was more shot than Muhammad Ali against Trevor Berbick in the Bahamas...

Advertisement
we got sports writers calling ninjas bust after the 2nd day in pads...WOW. hONESTLY I THINK THE FOLKS THAT COVER FAU ARE BETTER...or any rinky dink crew of some middle of the road mac team.

Why do the writers that cover UM suck soooooo bad?. Like why is SMD a thing?. Who is Barry Jackson and his cankles a thing?. Manny Navarro is an fsu fan ?. Like they cant find better guys?

we got sports writers calling ninjas bust after the 2nd day in pads...WOW. hONESTLY I THINK THE FOLKS THAT COVER FAU ARE BETTER...or any rinky dink crew of some middle of the road mac team.

Why do the writers that cover UM suck soooooo bad?. Like why is SMD a thing?. Who is Barry Jackson and his cankles a thing?. Manny Navarro is an fsu fan ?. Like they cant find better guys?

where have you gone Edwin Pope!!?!?!

I don't take the Nesta thing as him dogging Kennedy, but more trying to get him involved. Silvera from all reports, is your classic football 1 v 1 Savage. I imagine his banter is more welcome to the U old head, now I'ma beat your *** in this drill, as it is I don't want you here. The best leaders have a way of engaging everyone, Nesta is no different. He learned from Willis...that's his standard. He plays hard af 💯, it's handed down from cane generation to generation. Just like the losing was for a decade till recently....

Advertisement
Back