Practise #4

If one of them transfered it wouldn't be an immature act. What Kosi did last year off the field with Social Media was Immature. But hopefully that's all in the past and he does what it takes to be a starter On & Off the field

I hear ya', but I wouldn't label any of the QBs immature if they decided to transfer...especially since Perry & Martell only have 3 years of eligibility left, Williams has 4, and only 1 person can play the QB position most, to all of the time.
You do know that Murray transferred from aTm because he didn’t want to … “wait out the process”? Baker Mayfield also didn’t want to “wait out the process”. Jalen Hurts (grad)transferred from Alabama because he didn’t want to “wait out the process”. Trevor Knight transferred away from OK when Mayfield showed up. It is what it is.
You do know that Murray transferred from aTm because he didn’t want to … “wait out the process”? Baker Mayfield also didn’t want to “wait out the process”. Jalen Hurts (grad)transferred from Alabama because he didn’t want to “wait out the process”. Trevor Knight transferred away from OK when Mayfield showed up. It is what it is.

Advertisement
I was saying it all season, and I’ll say it again. Rickety had all the signs of a guy suffering from some sort of cognitive disorder. I won’t at all be surprised if we hear about him having Alzheimer’s or dementia or something like that.

It’s literally the only reason I can think of for the way he bottomed out. Some of the imbeciles on here could have run the program ether than he was running it.

the biggest imbeciles on here kept defending him last season...

Advertisement
Back