Practise #4

Advertisement
As mentioned numerous times, Tate was Urban's guy for his offense. Fields is Day's guy for his offense.
Urban brought Ryan Day in specifically to revamp the offense bc he was tired of JT Barret types limiting his squad. They started Haskins -- who is nothing like the typical Urban qb -- for this very reason.

Urban absolutely would've also gone after Fields and let Tate walk.

we got sports writers calling ninjas bust after the 2nd day in pads...WOW. hONESTLY I THINK THE FOLKS THAT COVER FAU ARE BETTER...or any rinky dink crew of some middle of the road mac team.

Why do the writers that cover UM suck soooooo bad?. Like why is SMD a thing?. Who is Barry Jackson and his cankles a thing?. Manny Navarro is an fsu fan ?. Like they cant find better guys?
These are the same dudes who insisted that Richt wasn't the problem w the offense, and that the fans were wrong for wanting Golden gone.

Truth be told, Susan is probably the best of the bunch and that's only bc she knows nothing.

Advertisement
DDS can’t actually mean that. He just gets a little dramatic sometimes. I mean, you can say stubborn, archaic, ineffective, incompetent, really any adjectives you can think of would work.

But purposely trying to sabotage the program? Crazy talk.
Obviously he wasn't trying to sabotage the program. If he was he certainly wouldnt have left all that money on the table. Sometimes people just have to use context. Not that dramatic. You have your son as a qb coach who you say yourself has no clue what hes doing. Who goes through an entire regular season without once running any drills unique to a qb. You have an a & c coach fighting kids throughout the season. He also had every single player regardless of body type desired results or positions all running the exact same workouts. You assign coaches and assistants to the same position who cant stand each other and bring their agendas out publicly... say what you want but mark richt knew how to run a program **** well. Yet the last two years he coached and allowed things to occur that no veteran coach would allow let alone one widely considered elite. Maybe not sabotage. But if you know what he should have brought to the table,yet all of that & much more occurred under his watch. Than is there really much of a difference between sabotage & incompetence?

when he continually brought rosier back in, that was as good as sabotage as far as i'm concerned

"imma play him just to spite ya'll"

Advertisement
He's not an authority on the game of football?

I know when I think of the all-time great football minds it includes Lombardi, Walsh, Jimmy J and Navarro.

Thank god manny navarro made that assessment for us! I swear these clown *** Sports writing gurus need to be brought back down to reality.

More of a dearth penalty.

A dearth of any usable ideas for the offensive side of the ball.

literally the worst single season job of coaching Ive ever seen at UM. Having Richt around was like a version of the death penalty

Anyone trying to guess who next years starting QB is going to be based on a couple of Spring Practices is a moron. I am sure it won’t be determined until the start of the season and might be even later than that.

Urban brought Ryan Day in specifically to revamp the offense bc he was tired of JT Barret types limiting his squad. They started Haskins -- who is nothing like the typical Urban qb -- for this very reason.

Urban absolutely would've also gone after Fields and let Tate walk.
Urban brought Day because Tim whatever, the former OC left. He praised Tate specifically for his preparation and play, obviously anyone would go after Fields but I don't buy him letting Tate walk whatsoever. Urban's offense has never been an issue on his teams

Advertisement
Advertisement
Harley will be the 2020 Berrios

In what way? I don't see him doing what Berrios did - tough short catches in the middle of the field, pivotal 3rd down catches, etc. Harley had a really down year last year. Hope he turns it around.

In what way? I don't see him doing what Berrios did - tough short catches in the middle of the field, pivotal 3rd down catches, etc. Harley had a really down year last year. Hope he turns it around.

He had a down year? Based on what?

*2014Miami (FL)ACCFRWR112123211.030002123211.03
*2015Miami (FL)ACCSOWR1112867.2047218.00161589.90
*2016Miami (FL)ACCJRWR111217814.820001217814.82
*2017Miami (FL)ACCSRWR135567912.390005567912.3

*2017Miami (FL)ACCFRWR799110.1000099110.10
*2018Miami (FL)ACCSOWR82124011.400002124011.40

Harley had a better year than he had last year. He just couldn't find the endzone. Their stats are actually similar

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back