Practise #4

Advertisement
What's this B.S. about Tate being inaccurate in practice #4? Are we seriously basing it off one throw in a Twitter clip that shows it hit a receiver in the hands? Or is there legit other footage of him missing numerous throws?

Guys are blowing this accuracy thing way out of proportion. It's early as **** in practice, could have a small mechanical flaw. Watch the games he did play in at Ohio State, he's on the money.
Exactly the kid has already displayed that he is extremely accurate, **** he hit a guy between the numbers on a opposite rollout at OSU. Stopped, squared his shoulders, set his feet and threw a dime. It's already been said that Enos is changing something in his mechanics, let's give him a little more than a few practices to adjust.

Advertisement
Guys are blowing this accuracy thing way out of proportion. It's early as **** in practice, could have a small mechanical flaw. Watch the games he did play in at Ohio State, he's on the money and its a larger sample size than the 12 twitter videos of him.
Haha yea up 30 playing against Tulane, Rutgers, and Oregon state scrubs. I've watched him and in those games none of the throws were impressive/difficult. Most of the throws were check downs and shallow crossers. Thats just the real. We shall see but I think Jarren is gonna win the job

The knock on Haskins is that he completed tons of easy throws in OSU's offense. He could make any throw and would show that off a few times a game, but I'm not sure we can take much away from Tate's completion % in mop up duty. Lot of crossing routes and underneath stuff against Buttgers and Jewlane.

Advertisement
Haha yea up 30 playing against Tulane, Rutgers, and Oregon state scrubs. I've watched him and in those games none of the throws were impressive/difficult. Most of the throws were check downs and shallow crossers. Thats just the real. We shall see but I think Jarren is gonna win the job

Ok so the real game sample size is bunk because its weak competition. But we're supposed to take a couple twitter videos of him sailing passes against no defense as gospel? People are already digging their heals in on this one

Advertisement
After watching one 5 second practice clip, I can say with 100% confidence that the female equipment manager with the black shorts will be QB1 in the fall. Clearly, her accuracy when tossing the ball back to the coach is unparalleled. Williams and Martell will be in the portal by this time next week. Perry will stick around trying to convince our new QB to help him with his "student film project".

Just to clarify, I'm not hating on Tate... I actually like the guy a lot. But from almost everyone who has watched him at these practices have reported that accuracy and mechanics are serious problems with him. Call me crazy but that's important to most people at the qb position. Swagger is good, I love swag but you also have to be able to pass the ball as well. Jarren has been consistent, and he put in the work during the off season refining his game. Let's not down play that. That said, I do believe Kosi will be the one to be asked to transfer before fall camp.

Advertisement
What's this B.S. about Tate being inaccurate in practice #4? Are we seriously basing it off one throw in a Twitter clip that shows it hit a receiver in the hands? Or is there legit other footage of him missing numerous throws?
Is it BS if reporters who are watching it are saying the same thing?

Advertisement
Back