Practise #4

Advertisement
Can't tell if serious .

Martell isn't a guy who wows in practice since it isn't live and he can't create. He should wow in a scrimmage or 2 this spring . I mean Williams will be the starter when its all said and done and Martell will have plays he will run every game to take advantage of his creativity IMO. Perry ain't going to be here for long at least IMO.

I agree with most of this, and I agree that Williams will and should be the starter BUT Martell is missing basic throws bruh. The same throws that we shredded Rosier for missing last year. I get that the boys like him and all but let's not downplay basic fundamentals either.

I agree with most of this, and I agree that Williams will and should be the starter BUT Martell is missing basic throws bruh. The same throws that we shredded Rosier for missing last year. I get that the boys like him and all but let's not downplay basic fundamentals either.

Yet in limited action completed 82% of his passes. You can say yeah against ****bags like Rutgers and Tulane but our QBs last year couldn't complete over 67% against the likes of FIU

Advertisement
Not fair, Jon was highly involved as well...
giphy-7.gif

Expecting the light to flicker on during a handful of scrimmages between now and August is what we're already reduced to? Yikes.

He isn't a passer. Not a guy who can just sit in the pocket and sling it.

I get that his strengths are his ability to run and intangibles, but he is missing easy throws for D1 qb. That's my concern. The 15 yard out route im not concerned but a crossing route?!? I'm rooting for him, but like I said, I'm a bit concerned now by practice #4.

Advertisement
Guys are blowing this accuracy thing way out of proportion. It's early as **** in practice, could have a small mechanical flaw. Watch the games he did play in at Ohio State, he's on the money and its a larger sample size than the 12 twitter videos of him.

Advertisement
I get that his strengths are his ability to run and intangibles, but he is missing easy throws for D1 qb. That's my concern. The 15 yard out route im not concerned but a crossing route?!? I'm rooting for him, but like I said, I'm a bit concerned now by practice #4.
Watches one clip and is concerned. You sir clearly never played a sport.

Advertisement
Any info on what the defensive line is doing. I saw someone post Nesta is making plays. Any pass rush one on one evaluations ?

Advertisement
Back