Spring Practise #4 Tuesday March 19

@JamesQuall @WaterburyCane I’m saddened seeing a friend fall so far so quickly

But we can’t have this behavior in a Practise thread

Tell Lebron James GIF
@JHallCanes Before I take action, I have one question.

Is @Felonious Monk wrong though??

I See You Reaction GIF by Polizei Rheinland-Pfalz

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Jadais Richard having a good day in coverage. Looks like Poffenbarger spinning it nice in 1v1s too. X continues to show consistent separation
I have several...

"Greatest play ever seen on Greentree by a..." and "Save a seat in NYC for our Canes Heisman finalist..."

Who should I start spewing out?

Advertisement
Good to see Big Poff making an impression.
He loves it when you call him Big Poffa.

Put yo hands in the air like you a true playa!

@JamesQuall @JHallCanes

Screenshot_20240319_160724_DuckDuckGo.jpg

I wish I came up with "Big Poffa", but that credit goes to another far more clever porster whose name escapes me and I am ashamed for not remembering....

Advertisement
Good catch looks like a bad pass tho
Emory threw it, suprise suprise.

Lofton absolutely cooked Spencer, who still committed PI at the end. Good catch from Lofton, looks small out there (compact might be a better word in terms of build) but he does run rather smoothly.

I’m just concerned he’s physically close to maxed out, but short-term I think he can help us out pretty much immediately - whether that’s chipping a DE, designed short routes to get him the ball in space, etc. A gadget guy that is physically ready to see the field in ‘24.

Emory threw it, suprise suprise.

Lofton absolutely cooked Spencer, who still committed PI at the end. Good catch from Lofton, looks small out there (compact might be a better word in terms of build) but he does run rather smoothly.

I’m just concerned he’s physically close to maxed out, but short-term I think he can help us out pretty much immediately - whether that’s chipping a DE, designed short routes to get him the ball in space, etc. A gadget guy that is physically ready to see the field in ‘24.
I'm going to be a ***** and say I'm worried about our DB's. Great catch and everything, but the theme of spring practice so far has been DB's getting cooked.

Advertisement
Back