Official PractiSe #3: Monday August 8

So, a funny story about the first series they brought back about a two decades ago. The value spiked like crazy on those, because more than half had been totaled within the first five years. I guess people would lose the rear on them easily, because they couldn’t handle it. 😂
That's ridiculous but not surprising.

A lot of people with new money bought those, ****ed around and found out they weren't racing car drivers lol

Advertisement
Good stuff.

I'm not saying the RBs are/are not elite. My point was only Barry Sanders in backfield can overcome below average OL play. Imagine if he ran behind Dallas' OL from 90s? He'd have 100,000 rushing yards and 10,000 TDs.

I know we keep banging the drum of "poor OL coaching" but I'd say its been mainly poor OL recruiting.
I agree with you on the OL recruiting. IMO - We just need to stack more talented players vs trying to coach up project types.

I'd say you don't have to be a HOF RB to overcome bad OL play. Look at ACC's RB's from last year:

Jahmyr Gibbs - GT - 5.2
Sean Tucker - Syracuse - 5.9
Jaylan Knighton - Miami - 3.9

GT & Syracuse are worse than Miami. Miami isn't a "the OL is so bad there's nothing any RB can do" situation. Plenty of RB's are doing more with less.

On the flip side - even a great OL can't make an average RB look good. To use your Cowboys example - here's the Cowboys 1993 stats.

Even the greatest OL ever couldn't make Derrick Lassic & Lincoln Coleman look good. The RB needs to have talent.

1660052725403.png

Last edited:
This is one of the bottom of the rotation chicks I've been with in the past. She is what I consider to be a 5 or 6, similar to Joy Taylor. I think they compete very favorably with one another. I'm able to get these type of women in my sleep, with minimum amount of effort, and I never have to pay for them. I think this more or less gives you a general idea about what stratosphere i'm operating at. Where do you think this chick would rank amongst the wives of this forum?

View attachment 203346

Bruh, no cap, but is this is woman or nah? Blood, I can make an easy $10 at the recycling bin w/ the plastic this “alleged” chick is made from. TF?

Advertisement
This is one of the bottom of the rotation chicks I've been with in the past. She is what I consider to be a 5 or 6, similar to Joy Taylor. I think they compete very favorably with one another. I'm able to get these type of women in my sleep, with minimum amount of effort, and I never have to pay for them. I think this more or less gives you a general idea about what stratosphere i'm operating at. Where do you think this chick would rank amongst the wives of this forum?

View attachment 203346
That’s a nice looking over-sized piece of fruit stripe gum. I’d chew on that… in a former life.

Advertisement

Bruh, no cap, but is this is woman or nah? Blood, I can make an easy $10 at the recycling bin w/ the plastic this “alleged” chick is made from. TF?

How did I know that you were going to say that? LMAO

But I never said she was a 10, I said she was a 5 or 6. But regardless of whether she's 100% natural, she's still more fit, and has a better body than cellulite & stretch mark filled Joy Taylor. Do you need me to go back and dig up those pics?

Last edited:

View attachment 203346
That’s a tranny. Bet “she” turns around and “she’s” got a little bulge tucked between “her” cheeks.

Advertisement

Oh, she's had work, but it was from one of the top surgeons on the west coast. She's also pretty down to Earth and not very full of herself. She was "dating" a hedge fund manager friend of mine for a while.

You all wouldn’t hesitate to leave with that chick. Lol. I mean we can be CIS here and pick her apart like she needs a haircut and to get her roots fixed but still. Santos T aside, you all would. Lol
Notice how the individuals who are trying to take shots, haven't posted a single pic of the women they lay with. It's funny how that works

Advertisement

She does have a strong jawline

But he did say a 5 or a 6

#respect

That’s a tranny. Bet “she” turns around and “she’s” got a little bulge tucked between “her” cheeks.
I'm not gone let yall dog Bishop Don Juan out like this. She ain't the best faced woman I've seen but ain't nobody had the courage to post they 5 👀. With that being said @Trafficante what else ya got? 🤣

You all wouldn’t hesitate to leave with that chick. Lol. I mean we can be CIS here and pick her apart like she needs a haircut and to get her roots fixed but still. Santos T aside, you all would. Lol
**** yeah I would

People post my personal stuff online all the time (not here that I know of)

So I have nothing to hide. I’m easy to find.

I would and I would be sending pics to my friends while doing it

Advertisement
Back