Official PractiSe #3: Monday August 8

Advertisement
Humor us; post ur best bottom chick, playa, playa from the high mountains of the Himalayas.

567CEC58-9514-498F-A9BC-7520633FBB71.jpeg

Advertisement
Gee, I never knew being one of the MOST successful individuals on this forum meant that you were a loser. Sure makes a lot of sense. Thanks

The priorities that I was alluding to, were in the context of being successful. You can't attempt to analyze decisions in a vacuum without first understanding why they were made from the beginning.

Despite knowing that you are desperate for clout; since you are clearly struggling to comprehend what's being discussed, maybe you should just sit this one out.. bud

The same goes for @JamesQuall and @TRick72 as well

I want you two to understand that trying to be slick and downvoting my posts, or upvoting the posts of the people I am having a discussion with, doesn't make you look like men. It makes you look like ****roaches that eat **** for a living. It makes you look like bigger hoes than the ones you refuse to pay for. Consider this a warning. Don't make me turn into an exterminator in this muh****a.

These sort of discussions are only reserved for made men, who are high value. Instead of blindly chiming in, maybe you should just fall back, stay in your lane, and learn to listen.
You are trying waaaaaay too hard.

The nonsense you spew like a hose (double entendre just for you 😉) reminds me of what George Carlin said about the “American Dream.”

”You have to be asleep to believe it.”

Gee, I never knew being one of the MOST successful individuals on this forum meant that you were a loser. Sure makes a lot of sense. Thanks

The priorities that I was alluding to, were in the context of being successful. You can't attempt to analyze decisions in a vacuum without first understanding why they were made from the beginning.

Despite knowing that you are desperate for clout; since you are clearly struggling to comprehend what's being discussed, maybe you should just sit this one out.. bud

The same goes for @JamesQuall and @TRick72 as well

I want you two to understand that trying to be slick and downvoting my posts, or upvoting the posts of the people I am having a discussion with, doesn't make you look like men. It makes you look like ****roaches that eat **** for a living. It makes you look like bigger hoes than the ones you refuse to pay for. Consider this a warning. Don't make me turn into an exterminator in this muh****a.

These sort of discussions are only reserved for made men, who are high value. Instead of blindly chiming in, maybe you should just fall back, stay in your lane, and learn to listen.
My last response to this buffoon.

Imagine this scenario. You get so worked up from emoji reactions on your asinine world view that derails a thread about Canes fall practice on a message board on the internet that you feel the need to not only tag people but also DM them.
Stick Around Bob Ross GIF by Originals

Imagine thinking a high value man can't get 'P' for free. LMAO

But regardless, that in of itself, is not even the goal. The goal is to be with as many perfect 10's as possible, while expending the least amount of time, effort, & energy. We're not trying to find a future ex-wife here.

I think the majority of individuals on this forum have their priorities out of order. Their main priority is to protect, and embolden their ego. This is the reason why they spend all of their time on here, clout chasing, because their entire life revolves around this forum. It's also the reason why they have a negative perception towards paying for box, and are low value.

Conversely, I could care less about ego. My only focus is to make as much money as possible; that's why I'm successful.

How old are you and what’s your net worth?

Advertisement
Humor us; post ur best bottom chick, playa, playa from the high mountains of the Himalayas.
This is one of the bottom of the rotation chicks I've been with in the past. She is what I consider to be a 5 or 6, similar to Joy Taylor. I think they compete very favorably with one another. I'm able to get these type of women in my sleep, with minimum amount of effort, and I never have to pay for them. I think this more or less gives you a general idea about what stratosphere i'm operating at. Where do you think this chick would rank amongst the wives of this forum?

Veronica 1.png

Advertisement
I agree. The same people who criticize him think Chaney is the next Mcgahee. If you watch football you can see rooster is the better player at this point and his top end speed gives him a higher ceiling.
Actually if you watch the runs they both got when healthy you can clearly see Don is the more complete back. Just as fast and much stronger.

This is one of the bottom of the rotation chicks I've been with in the past. She is what I consider to be a 5 or 6, similar to Joy Taylor. I think they compete very favorably with one another. I'm able to get these type of women in my sleep, with minimum amount of effort, and I never have to pay for them. I think this more or less gives you a general idea about what stratosphere i'm operating at. Where do you think this chick would rank amongst the wives of this forum?

View attachment 203346
Will Ferrell Movie GIF by filmeditor

🤡 You spent literally 3 years banging on Walton and caping for **** Scarlett. There are literally hundreds of posts of you swinging from Scarlet’s nuts while taking massive dumps on Walton. Don’t play coy. We’ve been down this road before. You have some kind of psycho obsession about Miami running backs, you get hard-ons for them, and you get your little shots in all the time. I don’t know what your problem is, but you’ve got one.

I’m not going down this road again with you. Go ahead and take your little sly shots at rooster, like you have been, throughout this thread. I’m just not going to be a part of it now. You can go bang it out by yourself. I’m not falling for your clown show this time. Just wanted to make you aware I’m on to you.
Well - I guess thank you for letting me know you're "on to me". Big schocker you went 0-2 in answering my questions - didn't see that coming.

Why do I call Walton & Knighton out? Because both average 3.8 ypc in their careers vs P5 teams. 4.5 ypc should be the minimum. It's bad & it ain't the OL.

I know you get emotional - so if you you want to bury your head in the sand when someone presents those stats, or blindly blame the OL, or personally attack me, or just take your ball and go home like you've done here - all of that's fine. It's a message board - you're free to act however you want.

Advertisement
They both have been wasted running behind a below average OL.

Here's the list of Miami RB's who had 100+ carries vs P5 teams in a season, but averaged 4.5 ypc or less since 2000

Tyrone Moss
Charlie Jones
Javarris James
Mike James
Dallas Crawford
Joe Yearby
Mark Walton
Jaylan Knighton

Highly ranked RB's, some NFL players.

In the moment - poor OL/Coaching has always been to blame. And people may still feel that argument is legit.

IMO - I see RB's that were solid but had some limitations. I don't see extremely talented RB's that were just being held back by their OL.

View attachment 203346
Shocked Saturday Night Live GIF

Advertisement
Back