Official PractiSe #3: Monday August 8

And hold it like a bong hit
Vince Vaughn Lol GIF by filmeditor

Advertisement
Imagine bragging about hoes when you can't get *** for free.
Imagine thinking a high value man can't get 'P' for free. LMAO

But regardless, that in of itself, is not even the goal. The goal is to be with as many perfect 10's as possible, while expending the least amount of time, effort, & energy. We're not trying to find a future ex-wife here.

I think the majority of individuals on this forum have their priorities out of order. Their main priority is to protect, and embolden their ego. This is the reason why they spend all of their time on here, clout chasing, because their entire life revolves around this forum. It's also the reason why they have a negative perception towards paying for box, and are low value.

Conversely, I could care less about ego. My only focus is to make as much money as possible; that's why I'm successful.

Last edited:
I'm face palming too brutha. It's rough. But I'm hoping it'll get better this year!

On the positive side - the start of Knighton's career is basically the same as the end of Mark Walton's career. Lots of similarities.

So if you're still a Walton truther - BOOM! There you go!

View attachment 203294

You’re still going on about Mark Walton. How many ways did he get your girl?

Honestly though, keep your clown posts to yourself. You sound like a jealous teen.

I guess now, it’s rooster, that you’re going to have hissy fits about.

Advertisement

But regardless, that in of itself, is not even the goal. The goal is to be with as many perfect 10's as possible, while expending the least amount of time, effort, & energy. We're not trying to find a future ex-wife here.

I think the majority of individuals on this forum have their priorities out of order. Their main priority is to protect, and embolden their ego. This is the reason why they spend all of their time on here, clout chasing, because their entire life revolves around this forum. It's also the reason why they have a negative perception towards paying for box, because they're low value.

Conversely, I could care less about ego. My only focus is to make as much money as possible; that's why I'm successful.
Out here ******, ******.

You’re still going on about Mark Walton. How many ways did he get your girl?

Honestly though, keep your clown posts to yourself. You sound like a jealous teen.

I guess now, it’s rooster, that you’re going to have hissy fits about.
Walton is the closest comparison I can find for Knighton. I'm just going by the data. But 2 things I'm hoping you can explain:

1) If I'm pointing out Knighton's stats are similar to Walton - how is that me NOT being positive about Knighton? Wouldn't that be a good thing?
2) If you think I'm being negative about Walton & Knighton - why is Walton the only one you think is banging my girl? Wouldn't Knighton be too?

What's the logic here?

Advertisement
Walton is the closest comparison I can find for Knighton. I'm just going by the data. But 2 things I'm hoping you can explain:

1) If I'm pointing out Knighton's stats are similar to Walton - how is that me NOT being positive about Knighton? Wouldn't that be a good thing?
2) If you think I'm being negative about Walton & Knighton - why is Walton the only one you think is banging my girl? Wouldn't Knighton be too?

What's the logic here?

🤡 You spent literally 3 years banging on Walton and caping for **** Scarlett. There are literally hundreds of posts of you swinging from Scarlet’s nuts while taking massive dumps on Walton. Don’t play coy. We’ve been down this road before. You have some kind of psycho obsession about Miami running backs, you get hard-ons for them, and you get your little shots in all the time. I don’t know what your problem is, but you’ve got one.

I’m not going down this road again with you. Go ahead and take your little sly shots at rooster, like you have been, throughout this thread. I’m just not going to be a part of it now. You can go bang it out by yourself. I’m not falling for your clown show this time. Just wanted to make you aware I’m on to you.

I think the majority of individuals on this forum have their priorities out of order. Their main priority is to protect, and embolden their ego. This is the reason why they spend all of their time on here, clout chasing, because their entire life revolves around this forum. It's also the reason why they have a negative perception towards paying for box, and are low value.

Is this loser actually lecturing random people on a sports message board about their out of order priorities, and justifying at length his interest in hookers to them in the same breath? Lawd

Advertisement

👆When PussySlayer69 speaks, people listen.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

G4SY3tT1VJtSM.gif

Advertisement
Is this loser actually lecturing random people on a sports message board about their out of order priorities, and justifying at length his interest in hookers to them in the same breath? Lawd
Gee, I never knew being one of the MOST successful individuals on this forum meant that you were a loser. Sure makes a lot of sense. Thanks

The priorities that I was alluding to, were in the context of being successful. You can't attempt to analyze decisions in a vacuum without first understanding why they were initially made.

Despite knowing that you are desperate for clout; since you are clearly struggling to comprehend what's being discussed, maybe you should just sit this one out.. bud

The same goes for @JamesQuall and @TRick72 as well

I want you two to understand that trying to be slick and downvoting my posts, or upvoting the posts of the people I am having a discussion with, doesn't make you look like men. It makes you look like ****roaches that eat **** for a living. It makes you look like bigger hoes than the ones you refuse to pay for. Consider this a warning. Don't make me turn into an exterminator in this muh****a.

These sort of discussions are only reserved for made men, who are high value. Instead of blindly chiming in, maybe you should just fall back, stay in your lane, and learn to listen.

Last edited:
👆When PussySlayer69 speaks, people listen.
No, Fossil, they don't listen. That's why they're in the position, they're in, and I'm in the position, I'm in.

Similar to how lonely it's going to be for you on your rapidly approaching deathbed, it gets lonely for me at the top as well. Luckily for me, I have a seemingly endless supply of beautiful women to keep me company.

I know you can't. lol

For someone who brags about how successful and awesome and perfect he is, you spend way too much time on a anonymous football messaging board (full of losers, according to you) bragging about it, instead of, Idk, living in the real world and just doing it.

Doesn't seem like a successful person ro me. Seems like someone with a combo of a Napoleon complex and a narcissistic personality disorder.

Advertisement
Back