Official PractiSe #3: Monday August 8

Advertisement
This is uncomfortable.

Did I post something off base? I have zero insider knowledge. I'm just writing what popped into my head lol... If it's Freeling or some other to-be-announced savage, I'm fine with that, too. All I know is I love the fact Mario never stops recruiting.

Advertisement
Just heard from a trusted source that they flying around out there
Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1
dr7 GIF

My point the entire off season. He put the team on his back after injuries hit, with a slight build, questionable run blocking and 3 run plays, and all some could do was talk about his yards per carry.

Watch him show out this season. He had offers from teams who field better olines, but he choose to be a Cane. If he played behind Mirabal’s Oregon Oline he’d be household name like the Dye kid. Rooster is better than Dye.
In 2021:

Knighton averaged 3.9 ypc​
Top 100 Rushers - 97% averaged 4.5+ ypc​

Knighton's circumstances don't justify just how bad that YPC was. That's why it keeps getting mentioned.

Everyone agrees the OL & run scheme has to get better. But Knighton's still got a ways to go in making adjustments to his game to reach his potential

Advertisement
So what? I still wear my mask at the gym and in stores.

Hadn't been to the gym a month. An older guy kept asking me questions. Pulled down my mask to answer him as he had a tough time hearing me with it on. Next day I felt sick. After over a year of avoiding Covid, I tested positive. I was sick for about a month. Couldn't imagine how I would have been if I weren't vaccinated.

So, this **** is still here. I can respect people wearing masks not wanting to get or transmit Covid.

You have this all backwards. Maybe she has morbidities.
Personally, I dont wear a mask unless requested by others (even then it is a stretch) but I don't have a problem with others who choose to wear one in public. Now those people driving by themselves in their own cars wearing masks....thats just...I don't know

So what? I still wear my mask at the gym and in stores.

Hadn't been to the gym a month. An older guy kept asking me questions. Pulled down my mask to answer him as he had a tough time hearing me with it on. Next day I felt sick. After over a year of avoiding Covid, I tested positive. I was sick for about a month. Couldn't imagine how I would have been if I weren't vaccinated.

So, this **** is still here. I can respect people wearing masks not wanting to get or transmit Covid.

You have this all backwards. Maybe she has morbidities.
**** your immune system sounds like Manny Diaz 4th and long defense

/that’s a good joke if you don’t laugh I’m sorry. No reason for us to be discussing this here

Advertisement
In 2021:

Knighton averaged 3.9 ypc​
Top 100 Rushers - 97% averaged 4.5+ ypc​

Knighton's circumstances don't justify just how bad that YPC was. That's why it keeps getting mentioned.

Everyone agrees the OL & run scheme has to get better. But Knighton's still got a ways to go in making adjustments to his game to reach his potential
Nope, most of the ypc comments were made without the needed context. They weren’t presented as constructive criticism initially. That context was forced into the discussion. The point is that of course he has things to work on (every player does) he became the workhorse as an underclassmen and weighs less than 200 pounds. Of course he is gonna have a low ypc when you consider the full context. He stepped up for Us under less than ideal conditions and got the job done.

Advertisement
I think the issue was the volume of carries he had. I do feel he’ll be better off as a change of pace back and catching passes out of the backfield.

Blake Corum from Michigan last year averaged 12 carries per game:

952 yds 11TD 6.6ypc

I can see rooster getting 10-12 carries and 2-3 catches per game and putting up better averages than last year.

Nope, most of the ypc comments were made without the needed context. They weren’t presented as constructive criticism initially. That context was forced into the discussion. The point is that of course he has things to work on (every player does) he became the workhorse as an underclassmen and weighs less than 200 pounds. Of course he is gonna have a low ypc when you consider the full context. He stepped up for Us under less than ideal conditions and got the job done.
I’m kinda convinced no one was watching the games last year when presenting some of these Rooster stats

Not that I blame them

Pointing to his YPC is a bizarre way to say he needs to improve

Of course he does

He also won’t ever have a season like he had last year as far as responsibility

Advertisement
Back