Official PractiSe #3: Monday August 8

Advertisement
Y’all can give me my flowers in the Citizen thread when he’s our RB1 by seasons end. Thank you very much

Advertisement
Yes, they do. Because bum ***, broke ninjas like the 99.9 % of cats on this forum cant afford them. I know you're having a difficult time of understanding this, but your BANK ACCOUNT is what determines your SMV as a man. Its not whether youre able to spit game at some whores in a ratchet *** club.
I'll never stop being amazed at what each thread on this site turns into in due time

So what? I still wear my mask at the gym and in stores.

Hadn't been to the gym a month. An older guy kept asking me questions. Pulled down my mask to answer him as he had a tough time hearing me with it on. Next day I felt sick. After over a year of avoiding Covid, I tested positive. I was sick for about a month. Couldn't imagine how I would have been if I weren't vaccinated.

So, this **** is still here. I can respect people wearing masks not wanting to get or transmit Covid.

You have this all backwards. Maybe she has morbidities.
Good for you Numero Uno. As you said, it’s not just about you, it’s about not wanting to infect others. What could possibly be wrong with that?
The Mask/Vaccine issue has been irresponsibly politicized.

Advertisement

My point the entire off season. He put the team on his back after injuries hit, with a slight build, questionable run blocking and 3 run plays, and all some could do was talk about his yards per carry.

Watch him show out this season. He had offers from teams who field better olines, but he choose to be a Cane. If he played behind Mirabal’s Oregon Oline he’d be household name like the Dye kid. Rooster is better than Dye.

Advertisement
Yes, they do. Because bum ***, broke ninjas like the 99.9 % of cats on this forum cant afford them. I know you're having a difficult time of understanding this, but your BANK ACCOUNT is what determines your SMV as a man. Its not whether youre able to spit game at some whores in a ratchet *** club.
Sweet! I’m an alpha…some of the time. I mean, I can’t afford them every time, but when that 1 month a year lines up and I get paid 3x, look out!!!

1659980899695.gif

We had all off season to discuss covid masks, whether prostitutes are for alpha men, and Susan's hair, but here we are discussing in fall camp thread lol.
It's no use to talk sense to some of these people.

We will be winning National Championships again soon and there will be people on this site trying to talk about Susan and women of ill repute instead.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back