Official PractiSe #3: Monday August 8

Elite and Ivey should never be paired together lol Such an overused word. Ivey belongs in the G5 based on the years and years of play we have seen…and don’t even say it’s because of coaching lol
I agree he’s far from elite
My pint was he just looks elite from a physical standpoint

Advertisement
I can also confirm after meeting him at Canesfest with no pads, Dude is Stout. Probably ***** bricks
and I suppose white running backs are Lager??
ResizedP_66658deb-a7d7-40f9-abce-201c38442332_93444142293363.gif

Advertisement
Great Adams apple
Tranniesonly.com
The very successful people I have met in life would never brag about how successful they are which leads me to believe you are completely full of shiit. Maybe not?? The one thing I am sure of is your warning is laughable. You are not exterminator, rather a paper tiger keyboard tough guy. I have a great family, small business, hot wife and friends. That is what I consider success. You are not one bid special. I feel sorry for you.
Shut the **** up
Looks like a Zebra mated with a Camel and had a male offspring.
Jake Gyllenhaal No GIF

Good stuff.

I'm not saying the RBs are/are not elite. My point was only Barry Sanders in backfield can overcome below average OL play. Imagine if he ran behind Dallas' OL from 90s? He'd have 100,000 rushing yards and 10,000 TDs.

I know we keep banging the drum of "poor OL coaching" but I'd say its been mainly poor OL recruiting.

Our offenses have been predictable and basic. Very easy for talented and/or well coached teams to stymie.

Add to that stubborn play calling, no accountability, poor preparation, questionable teaching. We really don’t know what we have.

With ALL of that going on, the best we can say about these guys is they are NOT elite prospects and haven’t played as well as we would have liked. But fix all those problems out of their control, we might find we had some GOOD(not great, not elite) COLLEGE football players.

Advertisement
Just saw this; love all the qualifiers. Lol
I would love to post pics of her AMAZING 'P', but until @RVACane gives me the green light, im afraid we cant go that route. Just take my word, that she is definitely a woman, and for a 5 or 6, she is hard to beat. I welcome anyone who disagrees to post their 5 or 6, so we can compare.

Bottomline is, the majority of the low lifes in this thread who are throwing stones, live in glass houses.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I would love to post pics of her AMAZING 'P', but until @RVACane gives me the greenlight, im afraid we cant go that route.
Yeah we’re not allowed, even in a spoiler. It gets picked up by Google and causes problems. I for one will take your word for it on that. If they weren’t ok with the looks as is, they’re not going to give their approval for anything here. You know how crazy this place is. They’d pick Giselle Bundchen apart.

I would love to post pics of her AMAZING 'P', but until @RVACane gives me the green light, im afraid we cant go that route. Just take my word, that she is definitely a woman, and for a 5 or 6, she is hard to beat. I welcome anyone who disagrees to post their 5 or 6, so we can compare.

The majority of the low lifes in this thread who are throwing stones, live in glass houses.

Was it constructed, tight fitting na na? B/c u know they have surgeries for that too;

That’s right my friends, if u encounter a lady who is currently or formerly of the day & evening w/ loose lips, and she wants to reinvent herself as a tight fitting, low body count young woman, well by George, there’s a plastic surgeon for that, too.

Oh, this same vaginoplasty is also used for the T community, as well once they fully identify. Cold world out there; stay safe my friends.

Knighton has 197 carries, and one 30+ yd run. 40 is his longest. He's not hitting any HR's (in the run game). It's very Walton/Yearby-esque.

He deserves another crack at it - but if he doesn't show he's changed his style early in the season I hope the coaches don't force feed him carries.
Knighton has 197 carries, and one 30+ yd run. 40 is his longest. He's not hitting any HR's (in the run game). It's very Walton/Yearby-esque.

He deserves another crack at it - but if he doesn't show he's changed his style early in the season I hope the coaches don't force feed him UP THE MIDDLE RPO carries.
fixed it for you.

If we had more than 3 different run plays in the last offense i would be exaggerating.

There was no variant to our run game....and after EVERY big play or plus play it was a GIVEN up the middle run. Crazy part is..this was said by a fan of lashlees previous team when we hired him and i etched it into tmy mind..and like clock work he was 100 percent right. I liked Lashlees offense but his run game/principles leave alot to be desired though it alll is a set up to his pass game.

Advertisement
Was it constructed, tight fitting na na? B/c u know they have surgeries for that too;

That’s right my friends, if u encounter a lady who is currently or formerly of the day & evening w/ loose lips, and she wants to reinvent herself as a tight fitting, low body count young woman, well by George, there’s a plastic surgeon for that, too.

Oh, this same vaginoplasty is also used for the T community, as well once they fully identify. Cold world out there; stay safe my friends.
And whats the alternative to this world: stretch marks, cellulite, saggy ****, and ***?? LMAO

Come on my G, you live in Cali homey! You know better than most this is the world we live in. Women get work done today. Thats the way it is. Just like back in the day, women used to grow their bush out. They dont do that anymore. Excluding gender, for me personally I dont really care if the girl is au-naturale

Last edited:
And whats the alternative to this world: stretch marks, cellulite, saggy ****ies, and ***?? LMAO

Come on my G, you live in Cali dog! You know better than most this is the world we live in. Women get work done today. Thats the way it is. Just like back in the day, women used to grow their bush out. They dont do that anymore. Me personally, I dont really care if the girl is au-naturale

I’ll be lying if I told u I didn’t smash a couple of young women in the adult entertainment industry who had a little bit of plastic in the chest area (for freeeeeeeee). However, in today’s landscape, with so many weirdos out there, this plastic surgery pandemic is outrageous. My cousins’ fiancé is a plastic surgeon in Atl. We were having drinks & he was telling me the lengths the T community will go through to hide they were born male or female. He said from finger shaving to reduce masculine hands, Adam Apple surgery, perm weaves, fat transfer, and then the vaginoplasty.

This is y I keep my circle short & I’m not really into meeting random chicks. I’m on a referral basis only b/c they all meshing & looking like each other. Once one of my frat bros ALMOST got caught w/ one in Brazil, I became red flag leery. Have a little work, that’s cool; but these super fake bodies & face? Nahhhh; too suspicious.

Last edited:
I’ll be lying if I told u I didn’t smash a couple of young women in the adult entertainment industry who had a little bit of plastic in the chest area (for freeeeeeeee). However, in today’s landscape, with so many weirdos out there, this plastic surgery pandemic is outrageous. My cousins’ fiancé is a plastic surgeon in Atl. We were having drinks & he was telling me the lengths the T community will go through to hide they were born male or female. He said from finger shaving to reduce masculine hands, Adam Apple surgery, perm weaves, fat transfer, and then the vaginoplasty.

This is y I keep my circle short & I’m not really into meeting random chicks. I’m on a referral basis only b/c they all meshing & looking like each other. Once one of my frat bros ALMOST got caught w/ one in Brazil, I became red flag Leary. Have a little work, that’s cool; but these super fake bodies & face? Nahhhh; too suspicious.
847EC774-5D34-4806-85CF-16B34FEBD910.gif

Advertisement
Back