Official PractiSe #3: Monday August 8

Advertisement
Practise 4 thread.

This thread is treading #POTY waters now, don't derail!

Obviously this shows men and women all live by a different set of rules of life that works for then. Everything don't work for everybody.

But please, continue.

Oh yea apparently this poster only deals with 5 star 10 out 10 women and pays a pretty penny for it too

@cway313, @305_separatist and @JHallCanes - this thread went down this road because of ya’ll. Nicely done!!!!

CIS would really be great if they credentialed someone to attend practice.

And crowdsourced questions for the various interviews

“Mario quick question here from the guys over at CIS…”

“In your opinion, do you see this team ******…or nah?”

“Mario - a big controversy at CIS is whether Joy Taylor is a 9 or “nah”.

So a “9 or nah?”
We all know that Joy Taylor is just the gasoline to the fire!!!

@cway313, @305_separatist and @JHallCanes - this thread went down this road because of ya’ll. Nicely done!!!!

We all know that Joy Taylor is just the gasoline to the fire!!!
Joe Biden Smile GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is one of the bottom of the rotation chicks I've been with in the past. She is what I consider to be a 5 or 6, similar to Joy Taylor. I think they compete very favorably with one another. I'm able to get these type of women in my sleep, with minimum amount of effort, and I never have to pay for them. I think this more or less gives you a general idea about what stratosphere i'm operating at. Where do you think this chick would rank amongst the wives of this forum?

View attachment 203346

Great Adams apple

Gee, I never knew being one of the MOST successful individuals on this forum meant that you were a loser. Sure makes a lot of sense. Thanks

The priorities that I was alluding to, were in the context of being successful. You can't attempt to analyze decisions in a vacuum without first understanding why they were initially made.

Despite knowing that you are desperate for clout; since you are clearly struggling to comprehend what's being discussed, maybe you should just sit this one out.. bud

The same goes for @JamesQuall and @TRick72 as well

I want you two to understand that trying to be slick and downvoting my posts, or upvoting the posts of the people I am having a discussion with, doesn't make you look like men. It makes you look like ****roaches that eat **** for a living. It makes you look like bigger hoes than the ones you refuse to pay for. Consider this a warning. Don't make me turn into an exterminator in this muh****a.

These sort of discussions are only reserved for made men, who are high value. Instead of blindly chiming in, maybe you should just fall back, stay in your lane, and learn to listen.
The very successful people I have met in life would never brag about how successful they are which leads me to believe you are completely full of shiit. Maybe not?? The one thing I am sure of is your warning is laughable. You are not exterminator, rather a paper tiger keyboard tough guy. I have a great family, small business, hot wife and friends. That is what I consider success. You are not one bid special. I feel sorry for you.

Don't make me keep bringing out more receipts. I got a lot of ammo. I'm just reluctant because I know we have senior citizens on this board like Empirical Fossil who are on the verge of dying soon because of low self-esteem. I didn't start this war, but I will finish it. The bum *** ninjas on this forum will learn sooner, rather than later, why I'm a made man.
Biitch made maybe.

Advertisement
Gee, I never knew being one of the MOST successful individuals on this forum meant that you were a loser. Sure makes a lot of sense. Thanks

The priorities that I was alluding to, were in the context of being successful. You can't attempt to analyze decisions in a vacuum without first understanding why they were initially made.

Despite knowing that you are desperate for clout; since you are clearly struggling to comprehend what's being discussed, maybe you should just sit this one out.. bud

I want you two to understand that trying to be slick and downvoting my posts, or upvoting the posts of the people I am having a discussion with, doesn't make you look like men. It makes you look like ****roaches that eat **** for a living. It makes you look like bigger hoes than the ones you refuse to pay for. Consider this a warning. Don't make me turn into an exterminator in this muh****a.

These sort of discussions are only reserved for made men, who are high value. Instead of blindly chiming in, maybe you should just fall back, stay in your lane, and learn to listen.
Amazing how such a “high value man” has such a fragile little ego and has time to go around checking the reactions that other posters get.

To be clear I have never once downvoted you or any other posters for that matter. I have liked and laughed at your post. If I like a post it means I like or agree with some of it. If I laugh it’s either funny or occasionally it’s because I think posters a clown, with you it’s generally the latter.

Now go back to monitoring the board 24/7 to ensure no one makes a joke that may or may not reference the fantasy life you’ve convinced yourself you live you fragile, insecure weak little man.

Oh and thanks for the warning, I’m terrified of getting mean words from internet tough guys.

Shut the **** up

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back