Official PractiSe #3: Monday August 8

I agree the run game needs to be more diverse & creative, and will be under Gattis. "In Theory" it'll help Knighton.

But if Knighton continues to run the way he's been - there's only so much it can help.

Gattis can't scheme plays to give Knighton any more space than on the run below.

Knighton could cut into a ridiculous amount of open field, but instead runs straightforward into the defender. It's 100% on Knighton to make better choices

View attachment 203504

I REALLY, REALLY hope Knighton starts making those cuts. He could be hitting a ton of HR's with just a couple small adjustments.

And while changing is 100% "possible", I wouldn't say it's "probable". Already the small amount of clips I've seen from practice have me skeptical.
Is this not from his freshman year?

Advertisement
only a small d!ck beta would resort to having to post a picture of a "woman" that looks like a tranny as evidence that he's an alpha.

remember the Chappell show "when keeping it real goes wrong". well, you just won that award, probably not your first time.

my wise old grandfather always said, tell me what you brag about and i'll tell you what you are not (better in spanish)(dime de qué pretendes y te diré lo que no eres).

/comep1nga
@PIPO Would a showdown derail this thread? If so please disregard.

This forum has a serious roach infestation problem.

Worthless pieces of **** have to add their 2 cents into every discussion, regardless how much its above their pay grade. 🤣
richard-simmons-neener-neener.gif

only a small d!ck beta would resort to having to post a picture of a "woman" that looks like a tranny as evidence that he's an alpha.

remember the Chappell show "when keeping it real goes wrong". well, you just won that award, probably not your first time.

my wise old grandfather always said, tell me what you brag about and i'll tell you what you are not (better in spanish)(dime de qué pretendes y te diré lo que no eres).

/comep1nga
Dave Chappelle Wow GIF

Advertisement
Thread should have been locked 14 pages ago, which means we’ve got a fair amount of time before we hit the appropriate quota of brain dead derailment

Advertisement

/comep1nga
C1875ABE-B248-479D-958D-8B6159899134.gif

20EEBFA6-7D38-4CCC-9375-7472765390D0.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
by the way, i thought of this graphic during Knighton's interview the other day. he said he likes to run through people. hopefully he evolves.

I had the same exact thoughts. "Physical & Downhill" is how Knighton described his style. I'd love if his mentality was more "Fast & Elusive".

I respect how physical he is, especially at his size. He's fearless, tough as ****, and has balls the size of boulders. I wouldn't want that to go away.

But IMO - he needs to try to make defenders miss more than trying to run over them. Hopefully he adjusts, but a RB's style is usually just in their DNA

For Example - I noticed in the RB videos - all RB's are splitting contact with their head up. Knighton's going headless horseman into the dude on the left.

1660160513256.png

Last edited:
I had the same exact thoughts. "Physical & Downhill" was how Knighton described his style. I'd love it if his mentality was more "Fast & Elusive".

I respect how physical he is, especially at his size. He's fearless, tough as ****, and has balls the size of boulders. I wouldn't want that to go away.

But IMO - he needs to be try to make defenders miss more than trying to run over them. Hopefully he adjusts, but a RB's style is usually just in their DNA

For Example - I noticed in the RB videos - all RB's are splitting contact with their head up. Knighton's going headless horseman into the dude on the left.

View attachment 203564
i agree with you 100%

btw, that's a great catch on practice picture.

Is this not from his freshman year?
Yup. I first noticed it on his Kick Returns as a Freshman. No moves, just ran straight into defenders 15 yds away. I was like "what in the world is he doing?"

Went back and saw the same thing on a lot of his runs FR year. Same thing kept happening Soph year. I've posted other runs in other threads as examples.

I know Knighton can make people miss and has speed for days - so why he's not playing to his strengths is a mystery to me.

I had the same exact thoughts. "Physical & Downhill" is how Knighton described his style. I'd love it if his mentality was more "Fast & Elusive".

But IMO - he needs to try to make defenders miss more than trying to run over them. Hopefully he adjusts, but a RB's style is usually just in their DNA

View attachment 203564
Headless horsemen 😂😂

Advertisement
Back