Spring PractiSe #3: Friday March 8

Advertisement
Curious if anyone has seen anything about these players

RB Parrish
DT Campbell
DT Moten

The DT depth is going to be really important and Parrish is like 34 years old I’m surprised there hasn’t been any info
I thought I read Parrish was out for the spring, or at least part of it. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

If he had the measurables to go with his skillset/intangibles, he probably wouldn't be here. Have no doubt he'll produce at the college level.
I agree. I think he has the potential to add a nice dimension to the offense, but I wasn't expecting him to look as so slight in stature

Holy **** was Mishael Powell impressive in his post practice interviews.

This is now an MP Stan account

the marshall mathers lp stan GIF by Eminem

Last edited:
Some folks gonna be salty about this but move on.

He's a local legend and now the HC at Miami Northwestern. It's good to have him at practice and start building that relationship.
I’m salty about Teddy Throatslash but I accept it as being in the best interests of the program to have him there at UM and build the relationship. And I don’t think he’ll be anti-UM at all. Most of us salty Canes get it.

IMG_4983.gif

Advertisement
Apparently Teddy Bridgewater was at practice today
Other than hate someone tell me why the down votes or meh on trying to have a local hs coach at an important school build relationships as best as possible despite him decommitting from a staph the same people hated too. Oh yeah we shouldn’t have him there because like who would want kids from northwestern to play at Miami because 15 years ago...

What am I missing begin usual stupid cis “logic”

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back