Spring PractiSe #2: Wednesday March 6

Guy is going to take every snap of spring, fall camp and the regular season and probably cost us 2-3 games by himself. Incompetence. Season is probably over before it even started.
Could be a motivational tactic based on effort. if you know Samson or whoever else is better, but the effort level on every snap is not there. you use Lou, who is not as good but gives max effort on every snap, you use it to try and motivate Samson, get them to compete harder. its the 2 practice.

Advertisement
Last year, Joseph came out of the gate (Spring and start of fall) on fire then just wore down and wasn’t even in the rotation near the end of the year.

Hope that Trader can sustain it for longer.
You're not wrong, I think both guys will make an impact this year. Ray Ray felt like he was always going to need a year in the weight room due to his frame. Jojo was pretty similar in weight coming in if I recall so it's definitely a concern. Hopefully he can get up over 185 by fall and I'd feel a bit better about it.

S
Cristobal running with the 1's during the viewing portion so the media and fans get distracted and focus on that instead of other things like who is missing. The second viewing period closes he's relegated back to the 2's
ince
Cristobal running with the 1's during the viewing portion so the media and fans get distracted and focus on that instead of other things like who is missing. The second viewing period closes he's relegated back to the 2's
the second period is closed for viewing so your just guessing he is going back and working with the 2’s

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

tumblr_mjrh3fRKZI1qecb8po1_500.gif

Advertisement
Back