Spring PractiSe #2: Wednesday March 6

All the time in Spring you have players who move ahead for their offseason workouts and leadership.

Dude isn’t going to start. And if he does somehow start he absolutely earned it.

You people think Mario is willing to forego the best player at LG, put his career on the line all just to appease his brother/nephew??? You guys are wild.
I think it is possible and it should not be mocked or dismissed. When he signed here CIS said he would never play.

Advertisement
You stated you were sure Mario wants to win and knows how to win. Then dismissed a 4 quarter football game as if the results didn't matter to Mario. Lou could start, and that is a fact. I won't debate the likelihood because I do not know.
the last five words should be in your avatar since it is depicts your takes, information and anal-yses.

you couldn't even agree on dan "below market" jones

Crap - I just spoke to a good buddy of mine in the AD that was at practice today. TFWIW but apparently the staff is going to make Lou a captain for the UF game. Went on to say that his knowledge of the playbook is unmatched amongst his OL counterpart and the staff sees him as another coach out there, ability be damned.

He also told me that the Washington OG transfer really wanted to come but Mario couldn't promise him a starting job because he was torn about benching his nephew.

We seriously might be f*cked.
Will Ferrell Lol GIF

Advertisement
Samson is already getting first-team LG snaps as he works his way back from injury. He makes more money than Judge Judy and he's a freak talent identified by Mario and Mirabal as the #1 overall prospect in the nation. Let's just hope he stays healthy.
Let's say Samson is healthy and he's going to start week one. Do you think it would be at LG?

Advertisement

Crap - I just spoke to a good buddy of mine in the AD that was at practice today. TFWIW but apparently the staff is going to make Lou a captain for the UF game. Went on to say that his knowledge of the playbook is unmatched amongst his OL counterpart and the staff sees him as another coach out there, ability be damned.

He also told me that the Washington OG transfer really wanted to come but Mario couldn't promise him a starting job because he was torn about benching his nephew.

We seriously might be f*cked.
I hope you’ve finally reached the point of not being subtle with sarcasm, cause it was making you look bipolar. Gotta be extreme with the trolling or be taken seriously.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back