Spring PractiSe #2: Wednesday March 6

His work ethic has no bearing on my perspective. I remember the same tone when he committed and people mocked anyone that thought the "85th player" on roster would ever play. We can all pretend it is an overreaction but truth be told, until September 1st we are all just fingers crossed he isn't in the 2-deep. I won't entertain any discussion about bowl games since you have already dismissed it.

People may be concerned because he sucks…It’s not only his name, it’s that he played against Rutgers in our first loss to them ever and he got blown up…

But I’m here for the debate… people yelling about the debate, name dropping, kool aid…

Spring is in the air..

Advertisement
People may be concerned because he sucks…It’s not only his name, it’s that he played against Rutgers in our first loss to them ever and he got blown up…

But I’m here for the debate… people yelling about the debate, name dropping, kool aid…

Spring is in the air..
Yea but that game didn't count, so his performance shouldn't be judged. If it were a meaningful game, everyone obviously would have played better.

Like failing to take a knee when a game is won?
Yea but that game didn't count, so his performance shouldn't be judged. If it were a meaningful game, everyone obviously would have played better.
He started because we were out starting lineman Bell/Samson were not available . I’m sure he started because he at least knew the blocking scheme.

He was ousted for McCoy and he struggled mightily as well.

He started the bowl game ahead of all those guys. Wouldn't put it past Mario to say "***** everybody" and start his nephew at LG because family comes first.
Did he start the bowl game?
I might not be remembering it correctly but I thought he just played more than he should have. I dont remember him starting.

Gaby posted some feedback he got from an 2 inside sources who saw the actual practice (not the viewing session the media gets access to:

He said this
-Cornerback is thin (duh)
- Mishael powell is the best cover guy (didnt specify whether at Corner, Safety or Nickle)
-Cam Ward is an Alpha and is continuing to impress
-Ward and Horton are not on the same page yet. Their timings on deep routes are off
-Restrepo got better
-Lofton and Jojo Impressed
-Arroyo is impressing
-No real D line and O line thoughts since they arent in pads yet. Jalen rivers stood out tho

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
PrI love this time of the year. Already melting down over a third string LG because he’s practicing.
Philadelphia 76Ers Basketball GIF

Gaby posted some feedback he got from an 2 inside sources who saw the actual practice (not the viewing session the media gets access to:

He said this
-Cornerback is thin (duh)
- Mishael powell is the best cover guy (didnt specify whether at Corner, Safety or Nickle)
-Cam Ward is an Alpha and is continuing to impress
-Ward and Horton are not on the same page yet. Their timings on deep routes are off
-Restrepo got better
-Lofton and Jojo Impressed
-Arroyo is impressing
-No real D line and O line thoughts since they arent in pads yet. Jalen rivers stood out tho
If Horton doesn’t figure it out in spring you have to go get a big body receiver. I love that group we have but we need size.

Advertisement
I feel extremely confident in Little Lou’s abilities if he starts next year after my source in the landscaping crew send me the video below of him practicing the last couple of days:

[/QUOTE]
I feel extremely confident in Little Lou’s abilities if he starts next year after my source in the landscaping crew send me the video below of him practicing the last couple of days:

Man you a **** fool for that. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Advertisement
I’d be careful on judging the DB’s until mid-fall at least.

They are relearning how to play the position.
Unfortunately, we don’t have that luxury.

Given that the the win-now position Mario has put himself in heading into Year 3 and the financial commitment given to a top tier QB in Killa Cam, you can’t just bank on the unpredictable. If the DBs still stink to high heaven in the fall and there’s no depth, you can’t just grab someone from the portal. You’re **** out of luck.

Our DBs are going to have to relearn the position inmediatamente, and I’d still bet money we add (at the very least) one starting-caliber corner. Mario is going to make sure there are as little holes as possible on this roster, because we finally have something special at QB.

Unfortunately, we don’t have that luxury.

Given that the the win-now position Mario has put himself in heading into Year 3 and the financial commitment given to a top tier QB in Killa Cam, you can’t just bank on the unpredictable. If the DBs still stink to high heaven in the fall and there’s no depth, you can’t just grab someone from the portal. You’re **** out of luck.

Our DBs are going to have to relearn the position inmediatamente, and I’d still bet money we add (at the very least) one starting-caliber corner. Mario is going to make sure there are as little holes as possible on this roster, because we finally have something special at QB.

They’ve boxed themselves into a corner here on the DB side.

There is no question about it.

Advertisement
Back