Practise 2 cribits

Advertisement
Why do people act like running a 4.5 makes you a turtle and running a 4.4 makes you a speed demon. There’s not that much difference
Yep, **** just watch the Olympics and see the difference between the winner and the guy that's 2/10th's slower, it's inches.
You want guys with "football speed". IIRC Hester ran a 4.4, but nobody ever caught that MF'er!

Yep, **** just watch the Olympics and see the difference between the winner and the guy that's 2/10th's slower, it's inches.
You want guys with "football speed". IIRC Hester ran a 4.4, but nobody ever caught that MF'er!
I want acceleration and change of direction without losing much. Long speed is fine but there’s lots of stopping and going in this game. Hester was different , he could go from 100 to 0 back to 100 like it was nothing. That’s what separates mofos. Not a 4.4 vs a 4.5.

Advertisement
I want acceleration and change of direction without losing much. Long speed is fine but there’s lots of stopping and going in this game. Hester was different , he could go from 100 to 0 back to 100 like it was nothing. That’s what separates mofos. Not a 4.4 vs a 4.5.
exactly lol. Remember they though Jeff Thomas was gonna run a 4.2

Advertisement
YOU MUTHA****IN KNOW IT UP IN THIS BİTCH MUTHA****AHS
WHERE MY MAD STACKS AT?
Right here....
72740244_2747123251973071_5522117702476365824_o.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back