Spring PractiSe 1!!! Monday March 4

View as article
Advertisement

inject that shit directly into my veins GIF by MOST EXPENSIVEST

BRING ME THAT KOOLAID, i’ll hit a meeting tomorrow! 😍😍

Advertisement
Not an air raid guy but I love how efficient practices are. A ton of reps in a 25 second clip. Immediately flip the field and run it again the other way. Trash cans are there for support staff snapping to qb's.

We've come a long way from Gattis having our guys run under the OL chutes one at a time lol.
come to the darkside

Advertisement
Ny Carr working on the outside behind Jacolby and Redding.

Restrepo, Ray Ray, Robby Washington in the slot.

Jojo working behind Horton

Malik Bryant working with the defensive ends.

Eh, I didn’t realize the change for Bryant would be this season. I was under the impression they’d give him thru fall camp to fight for an LB3 spot at
Oh it’s 100% happening and im bitter already

This guy is a soothsayer!

He called Cristobal running with the ones today.

Funny how people on here like to clown ITU but a lot of the good info on this board is illicitly copied and pasted from there.
Beyond this site there’s not a competitor to ITU. They get good info and work hard.

Gaby can be hard to listen to at times but he has the right sources in the program and goes about it the right way.

Ferman still trying to use his sources from 1998 that are long gone. I can say with good confidence that he’s burned the staff so many times that he doesn’t have a person on staff feeding him anything like they do ITU.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You can tell ITU is on staffs Payroll. Not really but they release what they are told to, and hold information when they are told to.

That’s how you get info.

For the last two recruiting cycles, they’ve received the green light to dump recruiting stories AFTER the fact.

That gets the info out there, helps the reputation of the site and podcast, and it doesn’t hurt the teams efforts.

Advertisement
Back