Practice day 4 Full Pads

Advertisement
Side note we have the worst set of "beat writers" . It's like spring practice is not even going on with these folks covering the team

They focused on the bball team

LOL. They can't discuss two sports? How do the beat writers at other schools manage?

This, it's their ****ing jobs to cover sports. They should be able to cover Basketball, baseball and football at the same time.

Porter was flying to Lousville today, same day as the basketball team. Good to assume some of the others are too.

Some of you live in a pretty dense bubble.

Side note we have the worst set of "beat writers" . It's like spring practice is not even going on with these folks covering the team

LOL. They can't discuss two sports? How do the beat writers at other schools manage?

It would take too much brain power from them

South Florida newspapers compare sort of good when compared to the Gilchrist County Journal but slightly behind the Steinhatchee newspaper.

It would take too much brain power from them

South Florida newspapers compare sort of good when compared to the Gilchrist County Journal but slightly behind the Steinhatchee newspaper.

What you know about the gilchrist county journal ? Lol

Advertisement
I also wonder if they treat the reporters like crap too, i remember the practices i went to i had more access than them, they put them in some corner where you can barely see the action, lol i remember Seeing that miller girl trying to take pictures jumping up and down teating the barriers in her cat laddy dress lmao, i wonder if richt is doing the same

LOL. Thats actually funny. Pretty sure that was Golden and his regime trying to "keep out the noise" and all that BS. What a *******. He totally declared war on the local media last year. JT didnt want to come out and say it on the Alex Danno show no less but you can tell he was alluding to that. Golden made it as boring and as joyless as he could for the media and the players last spring.

Saban was worse he makes the media literally wait outside

And Saban wins championships. I guess Golden thought the same would happen.

Advertisement
I wish they would've sent Susan with the bball team. Why does it seem like she gets first dibs with questions?

Last edited:

How many other schools are having spring practice while the basketball team is in the sweet 16?

I would guess 16 maybe less.....but no more than 16

Basketball don't play until Thursday though

They're in Louisville or on the way to Louisville. The world doesn't revolve on day 4 of spring practice.

****ty excuse for a paper that has a major college football program on its local beat. They should assign interns, baxk-up writers, etc.......these soFla rags don't seem to have these resource problems when they are covering Shapiro and other scandals

Advertisement

They're in Louisville or on the way to Louisville. The world doesn't revolve on day 4 of spring practice.

****ty excuse for a paper that has a major college football program on its local beat. They should assign interns, baxk-up writers, etc.......these soFla rags don't seem to have these resource problems when they are covering Shapiro and other scandals

That wasn't the question. No one asked where the backup beat writers were.

LOL at the guys making excuses for the horrific coverage of UM football. They act like no one else can grab a recorder and go down to practice and ask some questions. These guys are so level-headed and fair. They probably hand out juice boxes at their kids' practice during one of the 200 juice breaks.

Advertisement

How many other schools are having spring practice while the basketball team is in the sweet 16?

I would guess 16 maybe less.....but no more than 16

No way. It's impossible for a major publication to handle 2 sports from its local marquee D1 program. Impossible to do.

Expect them to fly Monday back to Miami from Providence then have to leave that same Wednesday to Louisville? Cmon let the Basketball team have their exposure. They earned it.. They actually win after the regular season compared to these past few fball teams

And im not saying they should only cover one sport at a time...They still are doing small pieces on multiples sports, but the ones away with the Bball team wont have that first hand POV when they are at these spring practices

Advertisement
Back