Practice day 4 Full Pads

brock

All-American
Updates can come in this thread since I didn't see one started for today

Advertisement
O image.jpg

image.jpg

Side note we have the worst set of "beat writers" . It's like spring practice is not even going on with these folks covering the team

Advertisement
I think JT Wilcox stayed behind last week when the bball team was playing Buffalo I believe. I remember hearing him talk about it on Alex Danno show on WQAM. He was basically saying that there is something diff about this years team. (yeah I know we hear that every year)..but he made a point to say that last years spring practices were very boring, the kids didnt look interested or engaged, there was alot of tension..just all around not very fun to cover. He said this year is totally different. He didnt want to give the same "coach speak" but he made a point to say that the kids look different and are acting different. And in a very good way.

And I agree..the bball team is the talk of the town right now but there needs to be some media member present here. Even if they send an intern or something. We only have another 3 weeks and then football is dead for 4 months.

Advertisement
Side note we have the worst set of "beat writers" . It's like spring practice is not even going on with these folks covering the team

They focused on the bball team

Basketball don't play until Thursday though

Still they the story of the school

Agreed. Also - The **** cares? The beat writers suck. Absolutely terrible. Are some of you missing the late breaking snarky tweet from SMD? Or hard hitting leading question to make a player throw an old coach under the bus? Or is it the lawn mower behind the interview that you guys miss most? - Twin engine Cub Cadet is music to my ears over those incompetent *****.

I also wonder if they treat the reporters like crap too, i remember the practices i went to i had more access than them, they put them in some corner where you can barely see the action, lol i remember Seeing that miller girl trying to take pictures jumping up and down teating the barriers in her cat laddy dress lmao, i wonder if richt is doing the same

Advertisement
Advertisement

They focused on the bball team

Basketball don't play until Thursday though

Still they the story of the school

Agreed. Also - The **** cares? The beat writers suck. Absolutely terrible. Are some of you missing the late breaking snarky tweet from SMD? Or hard hitting leading question to make a player throw an old coach under the bus? Or is it the lawn mower behind the interview that you guys miss most? - Twin engine Cub Cadet is music to my ears over those incompetent ****s.

Thank you, exactly right....what the **** are "we" missing?

Those that need to, go back and FAP to the 3.17 and 3.19 post practice interviews....all kinds of worthless information in there.

Bottom line, its a new day and Richt, I feel certain, has preached to let actions speak louder than words and not throw any past coaches under the bus. So quite typically, the media wants loads of big talk and anything to throw Golden and Co. under the bus....the players are not complying.

As far as Im concerned, keep the shirts on and get JC Ridley and Raising Canes out there.

UM

A little 3on 3 action with Gus Edwards carrying the ball
https://twitter.com/footballvilletv/status/712281177672044544

I also wonder if they treat the reporters like crap too, i remember the practices i went to i had more access than them, they put them in some corner where you can barely see the action, lol i remember Seeing that miller girl trying to take pictures jumping up and down teating the barriers in her cat laddy dress lmao, i wonder if richt is doing the same

LOL. Thats actually funny. Pretty sure that was Golden and his regime trying to "keep out the noise" and all that BS. What a *******. He totally declared war on the local media last year. JT didnt want to come out and say it on the Alex Danno show no less but you can tell he was alluding to that. Golden made it as boring and as joyless as he could for the media and the players last spring.

LOL. Thats actually funny. Pretty sure that was Golden and his regime trying to "keep out the noise" and all that BS. What a *******. He totally declared war on the local media last year. JT didnt want to come out and say it on the Alex Danno show no less but you can tell he was alluding to that. Golden made it as boring and as joyless as he could for the media and the players last spring.

Saban was worse he makes the media literally wait outside

Advertisement
Back