Practice Day 1 Updates

Advertisement
The staph is trying to turn Kaaya into Big Ben...

Saw big Ben in college. His pocket awareness, scramble and ability to throw on the run were pronounced.

Would love to see Kaaya add those elements to his game.

A few things from those pics...

1) Gus and Yearby have been in the weight room and hittin' it HEAVY. Clearly Yearby was still working out while taking some time off. I had to do a double take.

2) Lets make sure we let Norton and Wyche off the bus first. Those are some big boys. We are ready for that NG position to finally start showing some results I think.

Advertisement
Like the new orange. The black looks smooth too. is the U on the back supposed to be replaced by names during the season? FOOTBALL IS BACK BABY!!!!!

I love the unis... Just not really digging the shoes right now. I would love to see them in some black cleats. But its still early. Thank God for Football. Thank you 6 God!

Advertisement
I think the stickers should stay off until the first game. Make them earn the right to wear the U.

Didn't they earn it by playing well enough to get an offer, and committing?

Have you been watching UM football for the last 10 years?

Yes and it's been painful. However it isn't the guys on the teams fault they are they were offered. Takes balls to play for this staff with their history. In my eyes, and where the state of the program is, they definitely deserve it.

Advertisement
we finally have lights on the field. see? the admin DOES care about football.

It's Golden's new philosophy. Black jerseys weren't working, so now you only get a U on your helmet if you're running with the 1s.

1. What is the status of McDermott
2. Is Whyce as fat as the picture shows him to be. If so, will be useless
3. Why no "U" on the helmets

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back