Practice Day 1 Updates

I think the stickers should stay off until the first game. Make them earn the right to wear the U.

Didn't they earn it by playing well enough to get an offer, and committing?

Have you been watching UM football for the last 10 years?

Yes and it's been painful. However it isn't the guys on the teams fault they are they were offered. Takes balls to play for this staff with their history. In my eyes, and where the state of the program is, they definitely deserve it.

The Steelers don't add helmet numbers until after preseason. It's their way of saying only the guys who are week 1 have earned their stripes so to say. I think the "U" should stay off until week 1. Just my opinion.
My team didn't add helmet stickers until after the season, so you can see we were harder than everyone pretty much.

Advertisement
Really? Because he kicked over a bag? Smh

The footwork, although bad, is not what I was referring to. Look how out of shape he looks :K9yuNiP:

LMAO one drill you see that? Lmao!!!
t
I just said it wasn't about the drill it was about how out of shape he looks. Not exactly sure what I'm getting down voted for

Because it was a dumbass comment. And then you added those *** *** faces like a 12 year old girl.

What's dumb about it? They are smileys on this site and are used to get a point across. And we are not supposed to be using profanity :11263323514_39174f1

View attachment 31105

I dont see this so called weight gain???

He's 20lbs lighter than when he showed up in May of last year. Came in around 230 now hes sub 210... why do people think he is heavier?

Even if he is.. he's a qb. as long as his feet and arm are good who cares. Might help him take a hit

This is like double jeopardy...

He was sub 210 during the 2014 season.
Thus, he'd already beaten that "around 230" rap.

Can we have Brad beat that 230 rap one more time in 2015?

Advertisement
https://vimeo.com/135562992

And you guys want Dobard to be our TE? :kobe:

The footwork, although bad, is not what I was referring to. Look how out of shape he looks :K9yuNiP:

t
I just said it wasn't about the drill it was about how out of shape he looks. Not exactly sure what I'm getting down voted for

[MENTION=4722]canefan[/MENTION]93: no lie, I upvoted you b/c I see what you mean. To be honest, I've seen a couple of players that still look to have some baby fat around them. Maybe it's b/c I just watch the U part 2, but I'm still not seeing any beast on this team. They still look too "nice" for me. I know these are just still-shots, but I know still-shots I've seen from prior teams and the feel is totally different.

Advertisement

t

[MENTION=4722]canefan[/MENTION]93: no lie, I upvoted you b/c I see what you mean. To be honest, I've seen a couple of players that still look to have some baby fat around them. Maybe it's b/c I just watch the U part 2, but I'm still not seeing any beast on this team. They still look too "nice" for me. I know these are just still-shots, but I know still-shots I've seen from prior teams and the feel is totally different.

"Dobard looks pretty much the same as he did all of last year, but it’s hard to tell how his conditioning has improved..."

So said that writer. But I thought it was Yearby that was said to have skipped the conditioning even as he gained "the trust" of his coach.

Golden praised Sheldrick Redwine saying, "they just have to get him up to speed with the scheme". Poor kid! Probably never gave up 10 yds before the snap in his life.

Golden praised Sheldrick Redwine saying, "they just have to get him up to speed with the scheme". Poor kid! Probably never gave up 10 yds before the snap in his life.[/QUOTE

That is why Frauden sucks as a coach. South Florida kids play man and bump and run since pop warner. Then this clown decides to put theme in zone coverage. This idiot coach will never succeed here.

Advertisement
Matt Porter [MENTION=7184]Matt[/MENTION]yports
Kaaya: "it feels like we've come a long way...We're not a good team yet, but we've put ourselves in position (to be)"

this guys special, they should just let him talk for everyone, no BS with this guy

1. What is the status of McDermott
2. Is Whyce as fat as the picture shows him to be. If so, will be useless
3. Why no "U" on the helmets

I keep telling yall wyche is the truth. I saw all I needed to see in the spring game.

c20447790fac4ad9999b16024a368617.jpg

t

You get where I'm coming from. I'm not the biggest pessimist but I do notice players sometimes don't look up to par as compared to other schools or even past players; in this case Walford for example. For as much hype Dobard has been given in regards to being the #1 TE he sure doesn't look it, he looks more like a DL.

Advertisement
Smoke and mirrors.
Dogs and ponies.
Shuck and jive.
Flim-flam and hokum.
Legerdemain and snake oil.
Song and dance.

Last edited:

t

You get where I'm coming from. I'm not the biggest pessimist but I do notice players sometimes don't look up to par as compared to other schools or even past players; in this case Walford for example. For as much hype Dobard has been given in regards to being the #1 TE he sure doesn't look it, he looks more like a DL.
[MENTION=4722]canefan[/MENTION]93: I feel bro. Like I look at Wyche and I don't see a guy who's going to dominate the middle...just like last year. The result? He was constantly pushed back. Just saying man, these cats still look like they college players, while other programs have guys who look like grown men.

Advertisement
Back