Practice Day 1 Updates

The staph is trying to turn Kaaya into Big Ben...

If Kaaya can get us two rings, thats perfectly fine with me...

The only thing Kaaya is going to get is his presumed 3 year college career ruined by an administration that doesn't give a flying F about football. I'm sure he'll have a great career but it's a **** shame cause he's a kid who deserves a better coaching staff....I have zero doubt we could win with Kaaya on a "normal" UM team.

Advertisement
The staph is trying to turn Kaaya into Big Ben...

If Kaaya can get us two rings, thats perfectly fine with me...

The only thing Kaaya is going to get is his presumed 3 year college career ruined by an administration that doesn't give a flying F about football. I'm sure he'll have a great career but it's a **** shame cause he's a kid who deserves a better coaching staff....I have zero doubt we could win with Kaaya on a "normal" UM team.

he'll break all of Jacory's records, smh

Advertisement
Matt Porter [MENTION=7184]Matt[/MENTION]yports
Kaaya: "it feels like we've come a long way...We're not a good team yet, but we've put ourselves in position (to be)"

Kaaya: "it feels like we've come a long way...We're not a good team yet, but we've put ourselves in position (to be)"

man I hate throwing pressure on such a hard worker and great young man...BUT its on his shoulders to lead this team...

man I hate throwing pressure on such a hard worker and great young man...BUT its on his shoulders to lead this team...

It's going to have to be him, the coaches haven't shown they can lead.

Advertisement
Hey Pete....any sign of our NEW preZ being out there the first day greeting the guys and coaches?

CLu0_AeVAAEU47I.jpg

I dont see this so called weight gain???

Advertisement
its not fall ball until Susan asks Al how he lost all his weight or who cooks the meals at his house for the players..

Advertisement
Hey Pete....any sign of our NEW preZ being out there the first day greeting the guys and coaches?

He doesn't take over till September 1.

officially yes..but he has been all over campus his spring and summer....

I thought if this NEW ADMIN including Blake would turn PR guru and show up showing support for the kids and community...

then again what was I thinking...

I thought if this NEW ADMIN including Blake would turn PR guru and show up showing support for the kids and community...

Are you sure he has been on campus? I don't think so.

Are you sure he has been on campus? I don't think so.

yes he has met with the coaches last spring and when the canes were playing regionals in Baseball he was at the games etc... I am sure he COULD attend the practice

Advertisement
Back