Practice #4

Advertisement
So word coming out of practice was the offense gashed the defense today primarily due to the play of D'Eriq King. And Jaylan Knighton was impressive today. Apparently he made a play in the return game on special teams that would have been a touchdown.
When one of the returners start being a legit threat. Things are closer to full circle.....

Advertisement
Saddam was way worse than Gaddafi, Saddam never did anything good, Gaddafi despite what people might think did a lot of good things for his people & his country.

He was bad, but the two aren't close in terms of degrees of "badness".
I mean ok... I’m trying to find a dictator analogy and I didn’t want to go with Hitler vs Stalin.

Advertisement
I like cam, but I agree with this. I think it has more to do with them not wanting Burns to be the #2 though. Either way, the more prepared RB we have, the better.
My thought exactly. I don't have an issue with Cam per se and don't mind him being the lead back, but MAN I don't want Burns taking some run from Chaney or Knighton. I actually think as much as people were hyped about Chaney, Knighton may end up as the better fit and player for us.

Advertisement
Pol Pot and Mao?
Pol Pot was bad. Different scale of killing and types I think.

How about Idi Amin Dada and Saddam? @Liberty City El, help me out here. I want to get my thug leaders right and in proper perspective.

And feel free to throw in the Assad dynasty if it helps.

Advertisement
I doubt wisconsin just throws out 1st and 2 year lineman that often in the starting group. It’s a reason why their line looks so good at times, they let them develop and many of them start playing in their 3rd and 4th years

If I recall, when Wisconsin pounded us for 300 yrds on our #22 ranked rush defense back in 2018, Wisconsin fielded 2 upper classmen and 3 underclassman, including their Rs-Fr C. Again, I could be wrong, but I know for sure the Center was a RS-Fr and I believe the 2 of the other four on the line were Soph. Also, I know we played against their back up QB who threw for 4TDs and 2ints in mop up duty prior to facing us.

He's a loser
tenor.gif

If I recall, when Wisconsin pounded us for 300 yrds on our #22 ranked rush defense back in 2018, Wisconsin fielded 2 upper classmen and 3 underclassman, including their Rs-Fr C. Again, I could be wrong, but I know for sure the Center was a RS-Fr and I believe the 2 of the other four on the line were Soph. Also, I know we played against their back up QB who threw for 4TDs and 2ints in mop up duty prior to facing us.
Most overrated defense in the country since manny has been here.

Advertisement
Back